• I like it

1 8.33%
  • don't see the value

3 25.00%
  • needs more work to be a critical app

5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I was wondering if anyone had a problem with installation on a 8700c. After installation, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

blueman no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Finally finsihed BB YourPhoneLogs to PC Application

Advertisement

I was wondering if anyone had a problem with installation on a 8700c. After installation, I go to run it and i get a Popup that says:
    Uncaught exception: java.lang.ClassCastException

I am running v4.1.0.194 Platform 2.0.0.90. Do I need to upgrade the OS? I was thinking of doing that anyway.

BCGolfer no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Finally finsihed BB YourPhoneLogs to PC Application

Hello, I'm new to the forum but great 3rd party software like this application was exactly the reason I thought I would try Pinstack.

I have an antiquated 7100r and was worried these phone logs wouldn't work for me. But it does!

As a business consultant I try hard to keep track of all the time I spend with clients. On the road is tough but within minutes of installing your app I was logging in to the website and seeing all my call information...very cool! It will definitely help my bottom line.

Thank you Bill - it is just what I needed. I will send you more feedback once I've had a few work days with this.

curtisannev no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    300f0263

Pearl does work like a charm!

Yes, yes we do have many Pearls working.

How YourPhoneLogs works;

#1 http send to send phone logs out.
    if infact you can not access the internet it then sends an email ( rare)

#2 if you have a BES setup with Encrypted email then that data is non interpretable , fortunately the http still works if you have internet connection.

So if any one with a Pearl that has not had success do call us at 604-820-4663

thanks Bill

Dispatcher35 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400f6810
    I'm trying the program on a 7100i and when I send a not from a direct connect number it looks like it's going but does not post to the website.
    Mikey P
    Marlborough, MA

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998

Battery drain......

I loaded the app last night. First full day using it. Battery went into red by 1pm. I haven't made or received any out of the ordinary long calls. I have a 7100i.

Anyone else having the problem?

Dispatcher35 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400f6810
    I got thru about 1/2 day, a couple of phone calls a couple of DC calls and I had to rush around to find a charger.

I removed the program from the options menu but the icon is still on the screen. I called the number posted here but go the answering service.

HELP!
    Mikey P
    Marlborough, MA

PIN/ID
    300f0263
    Well, it looks like we've uncovered the unusual situation of direct connect or mic phones with the 7100i.

We had extensively tested and have been using the application on a 7100r since spring. With NO excessive battery drain.

This is the first time we've heard this issue and we thank the 2 of you for your patience and understanding as we attempt to resolve the problem for 7100i phones.

Meanwhile, we have put a notice up that we currently are unable to support this model.

Our programmers are working overtime to resolve the issues being experienced.

Our support line is open 24/7 but you caught us during a short period of Internet and phone connectivity problems due to a wind storm in the area. :cry:

Again, thanks very much for your patience and help!

PIN/ID
    300f0263

Re: Logging in to the Website for Stats

I just thought I would mention that our call logs mean very little if you don't log in to the website to check them!

If you haven't looked yet, please do. Not only do we want it to work for everyone but we wouldn't mind feedback as to what is missing.

To login, go to http://yourphonelogs.com/Login.php on your PC's browser and use the userid and password you signed up with or were given.

The call stats are sortable in a variety of different ways and if you bill clients for time spent on the phone like many of our users, you will find that the ability to see, print or export all the calls from a specific client over a particular time period really helps the bottom line!

Even if you hit Escape to bypass the popup after a call, the YourPhoneLogs application still sends the basic call data to the website so you don't ever have to worry about missed calls, lost contact number, or billable time again!

Thanks for all the feedback, folks, including the comments that we need more work. We've even had some calls expressing delight at seeing call data for the first time when they logged in to the site.

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    How will we know when the 7100i problem is fixed?

BCGolfer no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi, just thought I would drop back in here because I promised to report back (wow, that sounds so official...do we get paid for this? )

It has just been a couple days but I've already printed off records for one client to send off as part of my monthly invoice. YourPhoneLogs made it absolutely easy for me to add just over $120 to my invoice from just 3 days of calls!

Maybe I'll send you some flowers after I figure out my month's end.

By the way, I do a bit of programming as a hobby...little games mostly...have never "released" anything. But I know how hard it is to get something to work right with one BB model nevermind all of them! So kudos to you Bill

Cya

PIN/ID
    300f0263

PLS help me indentify the carrier from the carrier's# or pin prefix

Here are a copy of our recent vendors installs in tha last few weeks

really wish we knew what carrier's number corresponds to what carrier

Can anyone help me here is there a directory of carrier's numbers
    is their a directory for the pin number ranges for each carrier

Vendor # BB's

100 ......13
    102 ......68
    103 ......20 Nextel
    104 ........8
    105 ......10
    107 ......30
    109 ......26
    many other carriers
    do not have a vendor number but this is the main list.

thanks
    Bill Coughlin
    YourPhoneLogs.com

PIN/ID
    300f0263

list of popular BB models installing YourPhoneLogs

Most interesting to see the most active models of BB that are actively installing our software in the last few days.

Many Pearls are doing well. but the Nextel 7100I still has a bug.

Amazing every single one has the OS 4.01 and higher Wow no 3.8 os.

So does this look at all reflexive of the popular models. seems the older models have really died off.

7100i........18 Nextel (DirectConnect BB's)
    7130e.......34
    8100........16 Pearl
    8703e......11

Very Interesting stats

Bill Coughlin
    YourPhoneLogs.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12