Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by monilovesedmond People need to read all the posts before posting. 1.2 was ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

disctosser no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by monilovesedmond View Post
    People need to read all the posts before posting. 1.2 was pulled.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I think you mean 1.3, but yes people do need to read the thread. But I understand their adversion toward reading 3 pages of posts.

monilovesedmond no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by disctosser View Post
    I think you mean 1.3, but yes people do need to read the thread. But I understand their adversion toward reading 3 pages of posts.

Haha yes I do. Thanks for catching that.

I need to read before I post my own posts. haha

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    lol. Version 1.5 will be ready on Jan 09 and v 2.0 sometime on 2009

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by xattica View Post
    lol. Version 1.5 will be ready on Jan 09 and v 2.0 sometime on 2009
    Are you being serious and if so, do you have any links with sources?

The current Facebook 1.2 is nice, but frankly, there are a few features that need a major overhaul. The top of my list is the completely awful photo resizing algorithm they are using. Photos look completely grainy after FB gets their hands on them. Really frustrating!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

dionigi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    247b941b
    http://crackberry.com/facebook-app-v...ing-early-2009 is the only source i can find for xattica's quote about v1.5/2.0...

FaceBook for BlackBerry version 1.5 is targeted for a January 2009 release, and will include the deeper integration with Facebook while maintaining the unique push features offered in current application. New features in version 1.5 include:

• New Account Creation - the ability to create a new Facebook account directly on the BlackBerry handheld.
    • Access and Manage Facebook Phone Book - the ability to view friends phone numbers, request friends phone numbers, publish your phone number and even add these to your BlackBerry address book.
    • Facebook Birthday and BlackBerry Calendar Link - the ability to automatically import & link friends birthdays in to the BlackBerry Calendar as part of the Facebook Friend List linking
    • Facebook Event Calendar and Blackberry Calendar Link - the ability to save Facebook events into the BlackBerry Calendar. Facebook events will be differentiated by a different color and an event reminder notification may be set up.

Facebook version 2.0 is also in the works, but that is scoped for later in the year as part of BIS 2.7, along with newer versions of the Flickr and MySpace app.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I do hope that you could see improvements on the upcoming versions of the facebook app. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DarkSmooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208765DF
    Ota ?

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wow tha features of 1.5 sound great. That would save me from having to manually add events. Its kind of too late for the address book feature since I did it manually months ago.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234