I was having problems with Facebook (1.5) on my Bold for a bit so I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4

Facebook Missing in App World?

Advertisement

I was having problems with Facebook (1.5) on my Bold for a bit so I was going to download 1.2 back onto my device. But as I searched to download it, I couldn't find it...

I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with me having FB 1.5 on my Bold. Anyone seeing this happening also? Any thoughts?
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305845BF
    Yea i have a Storm and i noticed that Facebook has mysteriously disappeared within the last couple of days.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Same here.. I have it installed on my Bold and its not working.. I have un-installed FB 1.5 and reinstalled 1.2.. Everything is working fine.. You can download FB 1.2 from your BB browser (http://mobile.blackberry.com)... Just incase....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by stnkyq2 View Post
    Same here.. I have it installed on my Bold and its not working.. I have un-installed FB 1.5 and reinstalled 1.2.. Everything is working fine.. You can download FB 1.2 from your BB browser (http://mobile.blackberry.com)... Just incase....
    A reboot fixed the problems with 1.5, so I don't need it anymore... but I just find it weird that it's gone.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)