Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by bonebox That would definitely explain why you stopped receiving them at first, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bonebox View Post
    That would definitely explain why you stopped receiving them at first, but after you added it back to BIS it should have started picking them up again. From what you've said so far (that you're receiving the Facebook email notifications in your BB inbox but not the app) it sounds like it's an issue with the BB Facebook app. I'd try setting your Facebook contact email back to your Yahoo email address, then try logging out and back into the BB Facebook app w/ your Yahoo address. If that doesn't fix it, you might consider uninstalling/reinstalling the app.
    OKay here's a new one, I go to Facebook on my PC to double check the settings that I know I can save... well my blackberry email isn't set up fully, the request has been sent. The request was sent to my app. I thought it was just saying "thanks for adding a new account" but I read it and it was to verify the email. Which means I did get a notification via Yahoo. Not 100% sure though. You have Facebook on your Berry?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

bonebox no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    OKay here's a new one, I go to Facebook on my PC to double check the settings that I know I can save... well my blackberry email isn't set up fully, the request has been sent. The request was sent to my app. I thought it was just saying "thanks for adding a new account" but I read it and it was to verify the email. Which means I did get a notification via Yahoo. Not 100% sure though. You have Facebook on your Berry?
    Well if you switched your Facebook contact address from your Yahoo address to your normal BlackBerry email address, then it will send that verification email to your BlackBerry address, not your Yahoo address, so I'm guessing your Yahoo still isn't working. You have to click on the link inside the email to complete the verification. It won't send the notification emails to your BB address either until you complete that step.

PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~could you possibly try messaging me so I can test if the notification is going through?

http://m.facebook.com/home.php?h5c948ccc&w2m

If you don't mind? I'll post back to this thread to let you know if I got it or not.

Did you get it working? That link just takes me to my page, btw. I'd need your id # (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=#######).

PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Sorry I'm still new to Facebook. Way to go with the link Justin! So where do I find my I'd number? I thought it'd be like My Spane and you can copy/paste the URL and be taken straight to a profile.

View your own profile and look at the url. It will have your profile #. Or you can just c&p that url.

PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thats what I thought I did!

PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~okay let's try this again! http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id...83548b&refid=7

Got it. Sent you a msg a few minutes ago.

PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i did get it. Hopefully the other notifications will start to work now. Thanks for all your help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12