Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by idiedtryin Wat does msn have to do with facebook? Ndi wonder if ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by idiedtryin View Post
    Wat does msn have to do with facebook? Ndi wonder if he's just messing with us!

Either way why don't u send us a screen shot of the new facebook...if u can. But if u do have the new one, luky u!!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Sorry, got a little off track. It doesn't look any different than 1.2 that I can see.
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    Don't think your wife ever will unlock you
    I'm pretty sure you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    MSN Messenger i avaiable to all you just have to download it from the blackberry website from your device and facebook 1.3 was relesed and then quickly pulled by RIM the people who were lucky to quickly downloaded it obviously kept it and the others who missed the window will they missed the window i have 1.3 but if i go to my other BB and download FB same carrier and number just different device its 1.2 thats all
    I uninstalled and then redownloaded just to see, and it pulled 1.3 for me...

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Maybe 1.3 is only for the newer devices or something like that.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

tigerbluemusic no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Maybe 1.3 is only for the newer devices or something like that.
    When I try to download it tries to downgrade me back to 1.2

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Has anyone listed any new features on 1.3?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    Sorry, got a little off track. It doesn't look any different than 1.2 that I can see.
    I'm pretty sure you're right.

I uninstalled and then redownloaded just to see, and it pulled 1.3 for me...

thats odd that one i was pretty sure i was right with because i just went to download facebook it asks replace 1.2 with 1.3 im with Rogers by the way

So you were able to get 1.3?

So you were able to get 1.3?

oh ive had 1.3 for ages now but when it first went up a day after there was a notice saying RIM pulled it off i was just testing out on my bold when i go to download it, it asks to replace 1.3 with 1.2 sorry i mistyped earlier but i did just try right now with a friends Bold and he too only is allowed to get 1.2 i mean we're both on the same carrier same phone im not sure how you're able to still get 1.3 when i read it was pulled off thats why i was under the impression that RIM only creates one and all the carriers get it

Yeah, I've had it for quite awhile too. I have no clue why I can get it still. Very odd.

Yeah, I've had it for quite awhile too. I have no clue why I can get it still. Very odd.

i will say this though 1.3 has been weird for me sometimes its instant with my computer as to when i get notifcations but other times i never even get them or it takes like a good 5mins where as i remember with 1.2 it was working at a constant 30-60seconds off with my comp but never exactly on the same time do you find that yours is like that? but like someone(sorry i dont have your name memorized) mentioned earlier 1.5 should be out soon and thats when an upgrade is in order haha

zantopad no está en línea Stack level 3
    1.3 is readily available for the storm, not sure about other devices, but it really is identical to 1.2 as far as I can tell. That's why I assumed it was a device compatibility update. Yeah I remember when rim put it out and then took it away, but for awhile now it has been the default that you get from the bb mobile site, at least on the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    oh ive had 1.3 for ages now but when it first went up a day after there was a notice saying RIM pulled it off i was just testing out on my bold when i go to download it, it asks to replace 1.3 with 1.2 sorry i mistyped earlier but i did just try right now with a friends Bold and he too only is allowed to get 1.2 i mean we're both on the same carrier same phone im not sure how you're able to still get 1.3 when i read it was pulled off thats why i was under the impression that RIM only creates one and all the carriers get it
    I've never noticed any delay, but I guess I haven't paid that much attention to it...I'll watch it for a bit and see what it does.

jgarciajr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2491731E
    Ok Facebook 1.5 now available!!!!! atleast for the blackberry curve 4.5

Link? Are you sure you're not confusing it MySpace 1.5?

Quote Originally Posted by jgarciajr View Post
    Ok Facebook 1.5 now available!!!!! atleast for the blackberry curve 4.5

yeah because i ran my bold off to the site no 1.5

jgarciajr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2491731E
    Link? Are you sure you're not confusing it MySpace 1.5?

yes i am so sorry!!!! I even downloaded it with out realizing it.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast