Hey Stackers, I need your help once again. I've been working on an online version ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

EZ Reregister - Online Version

Advertisement

Hey Stackers, I need your help once again.

I've been working on an online version of EZ Reregister (if you're not sure what that is, take a lookie here: http://ezreregister.com).

I've created the online forms, and before I get much further, I need to know how they appear on various desktops and Blackberry devices.

If you'd like to take a look, you can to to http://zlhonline.exofire.net/test/ezo.home.html. Click on any link except "Logout".

The forms and buttons won't do anything, I want to know how they appear on various devices before putting the code in the pages to make them work.

If you look at the online site, please reply and let me know the following:

1. Desktop or Blackberry (model number if BB) - both is ok.
    2. The OS version of your desktop
    3. If the screens are readable, especially from the BB device.

There's a good chance some links of some pages may not work and you'll get a 404 error. You can report that, but I'm mainly interested in knowing if you could use such an application from your desktop, and especially your Blackberry.

Thanks in advance for your help. If you wish, you can email support@ezreregister.com.
    Last edited by ma077146; 04-06-2008 at 12:08 AM.

kabelford no está en línea Stack level 1
    Looks good from my pearl 8100. Everything very well placed on my screen. I'm interested in checking it out when its done.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Quote Originally Posted by kabelford View Post
    Looks good from my pearl 8100. Everything very well placed on my screen. I'm interested in checking it out when its done.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm very glad to hear it appears well on your screen. My 8830 has a 320w x 240h pixel screen, and if I recall right, the 8100 has a 240w x 320h. There are many Pearl users, and other devices with the same sized screen. Thanks for taking a look.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Tethering, using Opera 9.25....looks great!
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Glad it hear it LowRider.

If anyone has been to the http://ezreregister.com site, these online pages are quite Spartan in comparison. I'm trying to keep them very simple so they display well on BB devices. It's quite a relief to me to hear form 7100 & 8100 users that the forms show up well on their display.

PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Have any Mac or Linux users been able access the site? If so, did everything look ok?

PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Forms will now show you what you enter. I changed the format some to make it more accessible to the BB. I'm using a 320 by 240 display, so if anyone with a different size has problems seeing the forms, please let me know. Thanks.