We're starting a new business model with EZ Reregister Online. Instead of a 30 day ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

EZ Reregister Online Basic Account - Free!

Advertisement

We're starting a new business model with EZ Reregister Online.

Instead of a 30 day demo account, anyone that wishes can create a free Basic account. You can store and manage all of the registration information for your 3rd party applications for free. The basic account has no email features, and just like the Premium account, you'll need to renew your subscription each year, but it won't cost you a penny.

If you prefer the ability to automatically create emails to your vendors when you change PIN numbers, a Premium account is only $3.99 a year.

Everyone that subscribed to the Online version for $7.99 now has a two year subscription instead of one.

To subscribe to the free Basic account, or the Premium account, look for the appropriate links from the login page:

http://ezreregister.com/ezo/login.php

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    thanks for the info!
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    You're welcome. If you haven't yet, sign up for a free account. You'll never have to scrounge around for your 3rd party application registration info again!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I keep all that info in my password keeper....but it might be a good idea to have it in another reliable source....and $3.99 a year for the premium service is very reasonable. I will check into it more for sure. Thanks!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I keep all that info in my password keeper....but it might be a good idea to have it in another reliable source....and $3.99 a year for the premium service is very reasonable. I will check into it more for sure. Thanks!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks. I created the online service to store everything on the server, and nothing on my device, because I'm one of those guys that won't just have their Berry die; it will be run over by a truck, and smashed to atoms, and I won't be able to recover any of the info.

If you wish, sign up for the basic account first. It won't send any emails, but it will let you see what the emails will contain. If you need to get new registration codes, subscribe to the premium.

I'm convinced that once you take (literally) 5 seconds to enter your new PIN, and click one button to create and send the requests for new registration codes, you'll never want to do it manually again.

ScandaLeX no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down

Well, I paid for this app back in June 08. The “Premium” (EZ Reregister Full Version) account was $9.99! Til this day I have not been able to log into the site.
    It keeps displaying a message that my registered PIN/email does not exist.
    Interesting how my PIN/email existed long enough for them to take my money!

Quote Originally Posted by ma077146 View Post
    Thanks. I created the online service to store everything on the server, and nothing on my device, because I'm one of those guys that won't just have their Berry die; it will be run over by a truck, and smashed to atoms, and I won't be able to recover any of the info.

If you wish, sign up for the basic account first. It won't send any emails, but it will let you see what the emails will contain. If you need to get new registration codes, subscribe to the premium.

I'm convinced that once you take (literally) 5 seconds to enter your new PIN, and click one button to create and send the requests for new registration codes, you'll never want to do it manually again.

PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    Well, I paid for this app back in June 08. The “Premium” (EZ Reregister Full Version) account was $9.99! Til this day I have not been able to log into the site.
    It keeps displaying a message that my registered PIN/email does not exist.
    Interesting how my PIN/email existed long enough for them to take my money!
    The online version has never been $9.99. It was launched at $7.99. Perhaps you purchased the desktop version?

If you would, send an email to support@ezreregister.com, and include your first and last name (would have been required to register the desktop version).

For the online version, you can create a free basic account by following the link at http://ezreregister.com/ezo/login.php.

PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Scandalex, still haven't heard from you; please contact us so we can assist you.

ScandaLeX no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ma077146 View Post
    The online version has never been $9.99. It was launched at $7.99. Perhaps you purchased the desktop version?

If you would, send an email to support(@)ezreregister dotcom and include your first and last name (would have been required to register the desktop version).

For the online version, you can create a free basic account by following the link at.
    I could not respond to your PM; apparently you have to have 10 post to PM someone and anything under 10 only allows one to PM an Admin only? Wow! Also, had to alter your links in order to reply here. Gotta be a Stack Level 2 to include links?

Anyway, I did follow up tonight with you via email. Thanks for looking into this for me. Please just reply to my email; its too much trouble to communicate on this site.