View Poll Results: Is this type of service missing in the market place and would you subscribe

Voters
36. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Of no benefit

2 5.56%
  • Useful but would not subscribe

7 19.44%
  • Useful and would subscribe

4 11.11%
  • Don't understand the proposition

23 63.89%

Hi we think this is a unique product, assisting in the convergence of the desktop ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

tonypry no está en línea Developer

ExSafe the Blackberry Smart Office

Advertisement

Hi we think this is a unique product, assisting in the convergence of the desktop to the Smartphone, we would like you to try it out and get your opinion.

ExSafe stores Word, Excel, Powerpoint and plain text documents securely in the cloud, providing instant shared access from your BlackBerry, desktop or laptop. Anytime. Anywhere.

Quickly locate and open a document using our intuitive interface, take advantage of our close integration with Documents To Go to make a few edits, save the changes, and you're done! No need to e-mail your changes around - the revised document is instantly available to other users within your organization.

You remain in control of what other uses can do with your documents. By default other users within your organization will have read only access. But just a couple of clicks is all it takes to keep a document or folder safe from prying eyes.

Another powerful feature is that ExSafe keeps a full history of all documents under its control and in just a few clicks you can refer back to a previous version. Our security features allow you to control how this feature can be utilized by other users - you don't necessarily want everyone to see those early drafts of your presentation!

To try it out type the following link in your Browser on Blackberrys with OS 4.5and above and Documents to Go.

Find it on mobihand.com and search for ExSafe

Other free trial visitors will be seen, which is not the case when you subscribe to deploy your own Office in the Cloud.

Thank You

skol312000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Awesome

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!
    You would have gotten a better response to the question had you worded it better, instead I just looked at the poll and answered that I didn't understand cause the question made NO sense whatsoever, only after I voted on the poll did I read the post and I'm sure this is the case for most who voted as well.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    The application you describe sounds really useful. If it were a type of service I could benefit from, I'd subscribe. Unfortunately, I don't have a use for such as thing in my current job.

Otherwise, it sounds like you have a really good tool for small business owners or large corporations! Nice job!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I own a small business and it seems like it would be very useful

Thanks for the responses and the compliments guys, Bla1ze I take your point we are new to this, but understand what you are saying. We hope to be making an OTA download for Blackerry 4.5 and above, once it gets cleared on the forum here.

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!
    I had a look at the application as well tony, looks like a very useful application, I can see many ways one would be able to use it. Now I know it states the supported files, but would you all be expanding upon those files to say include zip/rar files or even images as well?

Bla1ze, thank you for the reponse, we intend to support other file formats based on customer demand, in fact we now support PDF. We will also extend that to zip and rar or other format, based on customer feedback. Our intention is not to support images/video as there are many online backup services that do a good job of that, obviously backup is only a small aspect of what we do. Our primary focus is the Business community small to medium, if large enterprises wish to avail of the technology we can offer ExSafe as a 'private cloud'.

Tony

Incidentally an OTA download is available at

http://www.exsafe.net/bb.ashx?freetrialweek

However you must be running OS 4.5 or above

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    The wording of your Poll was horrible, it didn't describe any type of Service, I mean I've seen this for days but bypassed it because of that reason.

Djsmooth, we are new to all of this, I agree with your comments, wish there was a way of editing the poll question!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    If you would like I could close this thread and pole and you could start over or you can PM me the changes and I can edit it for you, let me know.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4