I have a weeks-long conversation thread in Google Talk on my phone. When I copy ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

bailee. no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Export conversation in GTalk?

Advertisement

I have a weeks-long conversation thread in Google Talk on my phone. When I copy to clipboard and paste in Memopad, the field gets full before I get to the info I need. When I try to scroll back within the actual conversation, it only goes back about three days. Is there a way for me to somehow export or otherwise be able to view the entire conversation?

obsidian no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2162b5fd
    Did you check the log in your gmail account? A lot of the programs will log it there as well. I know Jivetalk does.

Quote Originally Posted by bailee. View Post
    I have a weeks-long conversation thread in Google Talk on my phone. When I copy to clipboard and paste in Memopad, the field gets full before I get to the info I need. When I try to scroll back within the actual conversation, it only goes back about three days. Is there a way for me to somehow export or otherwise be able to view the entire conversation?
    Angry.
    Black.
    Berry.
    User.

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    yeah...you will find the log of your BB GT chats should exist online in Gmail.
    When in Doubt, Pop the Battery Out!

bailee. no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ah, yes, I should have mentioned that. Within Gmail I have all my chats set to "Off the Record."

obsidian no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2162b5fd
    For the giggles, try turning the log on in gmail and continuing the conversation. beyond that i'm stumped.

Quote Originally Posted by bailee. View Post
    Ah, yes, I should have mentioned that. Within Gmail I have all my chats set to "Off the Record."
    Angry.
    Black.
    Berry.
    User.