Up until today I have had no issues with my new BB 7130c, but after ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

pDub750 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2044DA52

Error message when launching apps

Advertisement

Up until today I have had no issues with my new BB 7130c, but after downloding some apps i get a message when attempting to run them.

Error starting XXXX : Error loading module 'XXXX' too many apps on device.

I have only downloaded two themes, and two apps. Any help figuring this one out is appreciated. I have searched and only found one thread which was not helpful.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Error message when launching apps

Just wondering have you tried Uninstalling and reinstalling the apps? or tried doing a hard reset?

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

Usually that means you have to many of the same app installed did you delete any? maybe they where not deleted correctly
    Welcome to my World!

PIN/ID
    2044DA52

Quote Originally Posted by dfc420
    Just wondering have you tried Uninstalling and reinstalling the apps? or tried doing a hard reset?

Tried that, no luck.

PIN/ID
    2044DA52

Quote Originally Posted by pentace
    Usually that means you have to many of the same app installed did you delete any? maybe they where not deleted correctly

This is the first instance of this app on my BB. I have tried to uninstall, then hard reset and install again with no good results. Any other ideas?

kyaecker no está en línea Stack level 1

Yes. I am getting the same problem with my 7130c. I also have the problem of no themes showing up as well. However today a theme showed up that I installed a few days ago and another one disapeared from the list. Go figure that.

But the app thing has me stumped Maybe its not to late to swicth to a palm treo

Any help would be appreciated cause without the ability to add apps, it really cuts down on the functionality of the device.

Ken.

funkym no está en línea Stack level 3

Some vendors built programs using the same libraries on a device. So if you installed another application of the same vendor before take a look which modules that app installed before.

Another approach:
    Sometimes it is useful to deinstall the application, make a full reset (e.g. remove and replace the battery or pressing alt-caps-del two times) and reinstall the program.