So on my Storm I installed this app and in the original install I clicked ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

kermalou no está en línea Stack level 2

Erase a software completely?

Advertisement

So on my Storm I installed this app and in the original install I clicked on something I shouldn't have. Now the app is buggy as hell. I have deleted the app many times and reinstalled as well, but that original screen for the permissions doesn't come up anymore.

Everytime i reinstall the app, it gets the information from data stored somewhere on the phone.

Is there a way to completely wipe the app info from the phone without doing a wipe?

Thanks.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    When u go to options/advanced/applications and delete it does your bb reboot? If not do a battery pull
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    How are you uninstalling the app?

You can do a security wipe, which removes all data and third party applications, leaving the OS intact. Is this what you are wanting to do?

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    How are you uninstalling the app?

You can do a security wipe, which removes all data and third party applications, leaving the OS intact. Is this what you are wanting to do?
    I think he just wants to completely remove the particular app... And a battery pull should do the trick just like clarkkent suggested...

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    Yeah battery pull should do the job.

kermalou no está en línea Stack level 2
    This happened with another app as well, Facecall. In the initial setup it imported all my contacts (600+) and it made the app real slow, later on I read to not do that unless you have less than 100 contacts.

I have uninstalled and battery pulled many times, but the app still has that initial configuration embedded and won't let me change the config.

I have dont the batt pull and it wont work as well.