Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oops... I forgot the other thing I really disliked with this program. It closes out ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: EQO Communications Delivers Mobile VoIP and IM to RIM BlackBerry!

Advertisement

Oops... I forgot the other thing I really disliked with this program. It closes out on exit. Can't have a IM program do that. I am not going to set in the app all the time to talk to my buddies, I will just use a different app.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

chriseqo no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    Oops... I forgot the other thing I really disliked with this program. It closes out on exit. Can't have a IM program do that. I am not going to set in the app all the time to talk to my buddies, I will just use a different app.
    Indeed, we have some work to do on the UI. Since EQO Mobile is a J2ME application we are somewhat governed in what we can do by the JVM, hence the enter/exit wonky behavior. As for your connection problems, email your EQO ID to chris@eqo.com and I'll see what I can do for you. Also, if you have anymore feedback/suggestions please let me know. Thanks for giving us a shot.

Sincerely,

Chris
    EQO Customer Evangelist

BB_KC_Boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2079E897

Can you use I'm with out text messages? Like over data where it will be free ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

siliconvalley785 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2260D5E4
    I'm trying out this new service called Eqo, www.eqo.com, which allows all IM clients to be active, in addition to Skype. It's free, and I'm guessing does all the same stuff as Verichat and IM+. I'm having an issue with it though, cause it's not connecting. I think it may be just tonight, since RIM is doing network maintenance.
    Just thought I'd mention it here and see what you folks think.

Just noticed this was also covered here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...e_voip_im.html, so yeah.

Pritesh

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Arrow Re: Eqo

gonna try it!

EQO.com no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Eqo

I realize this is an old thread, but for those that are interested, we have completely revamped the client, and it is much improved from the original. We would like to get it up in the downloads section here, but for some reason it won't show up for anyone other than myself, the uploader.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12