I have a Bold and I am wondering if there is an application out here, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

moveovr no está en línea Stack level 1

Enhanced Profiles

Advertisement

I have a Bold and I am wondering if there is an application out here, or is this something worthwhile to create. I am looking for an enhancement for profiles and/or bbprofiles - where I can set up a profile for work/home/etc and in addition to setting ringtones will have the ability to turn on/off wifi and bluetooth. I dont need wifi running in car, and dont need bluetooth running in office or home - this would add to our battery drainage issues.

Thoughts, suggestions, comments are all appreciated.
    Moveovr

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Don't know if there's something already out there that can do that... But if someone makes it... I'm definately a buyer... Its a great idea and I sure could use the extra battery life...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Smiley88 no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by moveovr View Post
    I have a Bold and I am wondering if there is an application out here, or is this something worthwhile to create. I am looking for an enhancement for profiles and/or bbprofiles - where I can set up a profile for work/home/etc and in addition to setting ringtones will have the ability to turn on/off wifi and bluetooth. I dont need wifi running in car, and dont need bluetooth running in office or home - this would add to our battery drainage issues.

Thoughts, suggestions, comments are all appreciated.
    Moveovr
    we have Profiler will does automated profile switching but it does not turn off wifi, BT and play ringtones.
    Visit our website www.toysoft.ca