I am a contract consultant for a software company and we are performing some market ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

bwilsonsales no está en línea Stack level 1

Encrypted Calls/VoIP on your BlackBerry

Advertisement

I am a contract consultant for a software company and we are performing some market research. Your feedback will big greatly appreciated.

Our client currently has the ONLY product on the market that delivers NSA level encryption on your voice, chat sessions and file transfers. It runs on Windows 2000, XP and Vista. This application will be available shortly for Blackberry devices. This will be the FIRST and ONLY VoIP application which uses United States Department of Defense level encryption on your voice, text and file transfer. Not only does the end user have the ability to custom create your own set of "keys" - you can change your "keys" on the fly if you want! You can also set the time limits on your keys (single session all the way up to unlimited time). Calls from one account to another account are FREE over any WIFI system, as you will be making a true SIP to SIP call. Unlike Skype and other VoIP services, there will be no server in the middle while in a call.

This app will be more directed towards business as both parties have to have the app in order to talk encrypted.

To all "high net worth" individuals, banker, lawyers, or anyone that doesn't want their phone calls listened too the question is:

1. Do you value DOD level encryption of your voice and chat?
    2. Do you value privacy from insiders, private investigators, organized crime or foreign governments?
    3. What would you be willing to pay for this application? As a capital purchase? As a monthly fee

The name of the application is myKryptofon
    http://www.idranksecurity.com/mykryptofon-overview.html

therock99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2568333E
    Wow that app sounds fantastic,
    1.YES! Thats why i have a bb in the first place for company mail

2.Yes the best thing is to know that nobody knows about your calls or messages

3. Well its a hard question... Lower price.. More people will use it.. But not that much payed effort in the app then :-/

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bwilsonsales no está en línea Stack level 1
    therock99

Thanks for your feedback.

bwilson

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Doesn't the blackberry already perform AES-256 and Triple DES security if the end user enables it? I am not sure how that works with wifi, although I am pretty sure RIM wouldn't have left a security hole in their device.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by j llama; 08-13-2008 at 12:01 AM.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    It would be great to see that app. Up and running. As far as how much I'm I willing to pay.. I guess it depends how well it would work for me. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~