Using EMV on 4.5 OS - a few messages today came through that were simple, ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Empower Mail Viewer

Advertisement

Using EMV on 4.5 OS - a few messages today came through that were simple, text only, ones. Anything with any attachments and even some others with just text showed the header and a blank screen on the phone...any ideas?

mrknow8all no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the same issue, and I believe a few others have as well. I'm running v4.5.0.44 (62) and the only resolution I could find was to delete Empower. Kinda sucks since I had to pay for it, but the conflicts don't seem to be worth keeping it. I emailed Empower and they said that they are working to resolve the issue and to 'stay tuned' for an update. I'm guessing they haven't had enough time with the betas yet to sort it all out.

ehollebone no está en línea Stack level 1

Empower and BIS 2.5

I am getting the same issue. For me, it only occurs when email has been sent via BIS with the new 2.5 upgrade; BES email is fine [using BES 4.1 SP 5]. I am on Rogers and this problem coincided with their BIS roll out.

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    hey I'm running v4.5.0.44 : the same thing, and unfortunatley i had to get rid of it all of a sudden Blank, No fair