Hello Just want to first say Hi to all fellow Pinstack Users This is my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Nelson0000 no está en línea Stack level 1

Empower HTML Mail Viewer

Advertisement

Hello

Just want to first say Hi to all fellow Pinstack Users This is my first post as i am a newbie to Blackberry I gave up with my Iphone as emailing seems to be much better with a blackberry.

Right the prob i have is with Empower HTML Pro.

I have a couple of emails set up on my Blackberry Curve 8310 (v4.5.0.37) On my hotmail account everytime i get an email it does not display any text in the email body only on the header if i use the HTML/Text option and select Text it does display the whole of the email so i know the email is there. But on my default email address which is my work email it will display the email but this is a bit of hit and miss.

I have also tried the following..

- Email Customer support few days ago still no reply
    - Searching other Threads for a solution.
    - Uninstalling and Re-installing

Any info or help would be great

Thanks

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I have been having the same problem since I upgraded to the 4.5 OS. I think Empower has just not finished updating their program to work with the new OS. I also emailed them with no response, which is a surprise because they are usually very quick to reply.

I wound up removing Empower Pro and just using the new native HTML email, until such time as the program is updated. I have been pretty happy with the HTML email, although I do miss the color headers!

Hi gritsinct thanks for the quick reply

(had to use the HTML/Text toggle to read your reply lol)

I even went thru the settings to see if there is anything that i could alter but doesnt seem to be anything in the options as you say it maybe be due to the 4.5 OS version its annoying as i have just recently purchased this application. :0(

echohead no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi

I had this problem.

Go to "About" in the options and check for updates......there is a new one for the 4.5OS. Load this and then I would suggest a battery pull.

It also helps to ensure that the native e-mail settings are for HTML e-mail to be set to "No". This can be found under "options".

Solved it for me.

Hi echohead,

I have clicked the "check for updates" link (few times) and nothing seems to happen i guess i must be on the latest version i've made a note an it is 3.0.70.7 If i also follow the www.getmpower.com/ota link above the update option that i can see there is also no sigh of an update.

i tried a battery pull also,

As for the other setting changing the native email "No" i cant see this any where in the "options"

seems strange as it is only my hotmail and gmail account that dont display the email text my work corprate email (On BES) seems to be ok.

Thanks