Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks. I really enjoy this application a lot. It works great. I like ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks. I really enjoy this application a lot. It works great. I like the background images I get. I just wondreing. Is there anyway that we could change the background image. Like could there be an option with a list of backgrounds to choose from?

Just a thought

paulsbb no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242C46E0

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Ani:

You have spoiled us with previous releases and now am going through widthdrawls from no license email...

Patience

Thanks in advance

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3

I just received the license. It registered fine. Thanks for the license Ani.

One note is that it would be nice if the entering of the code and license default to digits instead of defaulting to the characters instead.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

How can I get one?
    Last edited by MWPatterson; 07-10-2007 at 02:50 PM.

FernandoCepeda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205B2C28

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com
    I would love to DL this app. How can i?

Implex no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by FernandoCepeda
    go here http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._your_way.html

PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Quote Originally Posted by FernandoCepeda
    http://www.getempower.com/emv.php

getmore4life no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2209848B

OK i have a license and all. But for the life of me cant download the 2.0 version at all. The only options I can click is the Trial Version and the Buy Now one. Is there another way for people who have a license can download it.
    Vince
    Pin Me Whenever 2209848B
    California Youth & Government

PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Quote Originally Posted by getmore4life
    OK i have a license and all. But for the life of me cant download the 2.0 version at all. The only options I can click is the Trial Version and the Buy Now one. Is there another way for people who have a license can download it.
    Download the Trial and then you have the option to register in the progam once installed.

Go to mail. Then bring up options. Fom there open empower options. From there You can register.

PIN/ID
    2209848B

Quote Originally Posted by MWPatterson
    Download the Trial and then you have the option to register in the progam once installed.

Go to mail. Then bring up options. Fom there open empower options. From there You can register.
    what if i am already registered. Still just download the trial?
    Vince
    Pin Me Whenever 2209848B

PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Quote Originally Posted by getmore4life
    what if i am already registered. Still just download the trial?
    When I clicked on it, it asked me for the key for my PIN. So that is all you should have to do.

I am waiting on thm to see if I can get a free key.

PIN/ID
    2209848B

Quote Originally Posted by MWPatterson
    When I clicked on it, it asked me for the key for my PIN. So that is all you should have to do.

I am waiting on thm to see if I can get a free key.
    I just got my free key this morning around 11.
    Vince
    Pin Me Whenever 2209848B

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Impatiently checking his 8700's inbox looking forward to his key.......

Zo

PIN/ID
    2209848B

Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek
    Impatiently checking his 8700's inbox looking forward to his key.......

Zo
    I think he might have sent the email out, by your name you registered with. The actual time I got my license was 9:47am this morning. And my last name starts with an A. So maybe thats how they are sending out the license.
    Vince
    Pin Me Whenever 2209848B

RadioDude no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by ani
    Claim your copy NOW!

Hi All,

Okay, has been a frantic run of the day here for us.. Of late we seemed to have been getting substantial inquiries from a number of companies who were interested in marketing our entire line of upcoming products. Looks like v0.7 showed them the potential of whats possible - compact code, tighter integration and faster performance.

And we still prefer doing what we do best - churning out code and improving things till the last bit.

Therefore, after serious thoughts about the future of Empower in face of present and forseeable competition, we have given Mobylo (www.mobylo.com) the commercial rights to our Mail Viewer.

We have also negotiated 10,000 free licenses of the professional version for forum users who are participating in Empower public beta.

We believe its a win-win situation for all of us here :

1. We continue to do what we love doing and are best at - churn out code and develop kickass apps for BlackBerry device. ( And kick some *** in the process )

2. Mobylo being an established company can provide better reach and support for Empower Mail Viewer.

3. Empower stays kicking and alive as before - We will keep developing apps with substantial FREE licenses for public beta testers. So all you guys, keep chiming in.

Also, to begin with Mobylo will be handing out FREE Licenses of the release version to EVERYONE who are a part of public beta! Since we are still one release away from Version 1.0 it means the offer is STILL OPEN for all. So in case you have downloaded the beta but did not opt-in, pls do so now at - www.getEmpower.com/emv.php

Also, we want you to take the maximum benefit of this arrangement, so please don't forget to invite your friends fast - the GOLD RUSH ends at 10,000 licenses. And thanks to the overwhelming support of you all, we are already past 6,000 beta users.

This post goes in a separate thread. Thoughts related to this arrangement may be posted here. We will keep up with the original thread dedicated to product development issues and feedback as before.

Thanks!
    Ani
    I would like to try this program out,but my question is:

Can this viewer save an email w/attachment in a folder and email it to a client with an original or
    native view? And can this program email a saved document (ppt-pdf-excel)and the reciever view it as an original or in it's native form? thank you

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast