Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by Akakios Wow, great app guys. This is fantastic! I tried to send ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Akakios
    Wow, great app guys. This is fantastic! I tried to send you a message Ani, but your in box was full! After checking out the app, I'm not to surprised!
    Oh, I am sorry, I will clean that up right away!

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Nice that eZainny is reading our thread.

I guess he wonders why his thread is less than half the size of the "Revolution" thread and this thread is about the same size as his- well getting that way.

LMAO!!!

If only he made a quality product. I'm not bashing him- I'm stating facts. I couldn't even view images on more than one device of mine when installing his product. It was VERY slow as well.

With Empower I really am empowered to handle anything that my email throws at me- well except one thing- the copy and paste issue, but that is VERY minor over all the other impressive features of Empower.

And to give away 10,000 licenses for FREE!!! Who does that??? Only a great developer with an understanding of how to both serve and serve with excellence the community that will make him even greater.

Thanks Ani. Thanks for changing my life with an email experience I will never forget. Afterall what good is the Blackberry without great email?

-Bob
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

ani

bob, i like the fact that you are liking Empower.

At the same time, eZainy has good work.

I request everyone personally not to voice against anyone's product - just give product feedback.
    Every developer loves his creation, I love mine, and so I suppose eZainy also loves his. Lets talk about Empower here, and not any other product.

Thanks.
    Ani.

I didn't mean for it to be taken like that.

As I stated: I wasn't bashing anyone's software and certainly not eZainny's. I was merely stating facts. His software did do those things. I state fact of what yours has done or did not do just the same. No software is perfect and no developer is perfect. I expressed both facts and my opinion here. Nothing more- nothing less.

Thank you Ani for being as attentitive as you are.

BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

ani

Thanks Bob, maybe I misunderstood ur post. In which case I am sorry.

alin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a241a4

I agree, Ani is very attentive...thanks for that

ehadden no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B84624

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have tried app. Will try again but I need my font, bbmilbank tall. 10!!

Quote Originally Posted by ehadden
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have tried app. Will try again but I need my font, bbmilbank tall. 10!!
    it's there

BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

ABMdesign no está en línea Stack level 2

Hey Ani, GREAT product! I downloaded it about a week or 2 ago (v .35) and have since upgraded to .7.
    Both loaded flawlessly on my Pearl, and fonts/colors are really easy to find/change.
    I'm sure you are sick of people asking this, but I wanted to make sure I was on the free license list. I did opt in, but I have never received email notification of an upgrade (i.e.: I found out about the .7 upgrade in your other thread, not by email notification). Anyway, this leads me to wonder if I am in the system after all?

Another question, and I hope this isn't a sore subject, but I have read the rumors about BB coming after you guys. Some people making claims about your code, etc. It was all unsubstantiated, but I assume that if you guys are hooking up with Mobylo then everything is in the clear and Empower is here to stay?

Quote Originally Posted by ABMdesign
    Hey Ani, GREAT product! I downloaded it about a week or 2 ago (v .35) and have since upgraded to .7.
    Both loaded flawlessly on my Pearl, and fonts/colors are really easy to find/change.
    I'm sure you are sick of people asking this, but I wanted to make sure I was on the free license list. I did opt in, but I have never received email notification of an upgrade (i.e.: I found out about the .7 upgrade in your other thread, not by email notification). Anyway, this leads me to wonder if I am in the system after all?
    I too never have received email updates. Maybe the system is just not set up yet.

BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

ani

Thanks ABM. No, we didn't sent out updates for 0.7 also, not to everyone. Just a few people who had specifically requested to be informed about it. As promised, I will send an email only when i have a significant upgrade for you. I know you guys are busy and i want to be the last one mailing you

Also, if you are still on 0.7 I will request you to upgrade to 0.91 (again release via post on the forum, and not by an email) If you are on Pearl (suretype) u will surely like it. Here is the release post for 0.91

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...-9.html#321872

Thanks.
    Ani.

Thanks, Bob. Nice to know I'm not the only one. FYI... I have enjoyed your enthusiasm for Empower while reading through both threads. Ani needs to send you a T-shirt and put you on the payroll!

Awesome, Thanks Ani!
    .91 here I come!!!

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

great app im loving it

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast