Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by wxboss You have to opt in prior to downloading the app in ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by wxboss
    You have to opt in prior to downloading the app in order to secure your license. Just posting in this thread (or any other) won't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ani
    low, u r in. You should not be confused at all esp because you were the first few guys who tried it on bbf.

Opt-in puts you in the system, and makes sure you get your licence when its generated for all.
    Thx guy's, Pinstack is great, thx to pps like you!
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

maximax no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

How else is he supposed to know who to give the license to ! Opt-in MAN! you cant go wrong with these guys.. ani, waiting for your folders, spellcheck and.. the ONE

ehadden no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B84624

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Nice app for consumers. Tried it out, don't get the hype. Must be for people that get a lot of junk mail and consumers that send pics in their email.

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3

What I love about it is that changing the background color and type of font makes it easier for me to read emails. And HTML shows up. Love it!

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Pretty cool so far. A little odd, the first email I opened, the background was pink. But I'll have to play with it more to see how I like it.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

mine doesnt show up what so ever, like its not in the intem menu, i have 8100 with .96 firmware so i am up to date, dont see why not working

getmore4life no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2209848B

ANI...

Thank you so much for the product. One question, I've had it for about 3 weeks or more now and I dont remember if I registered for the product. I want to register again but dont want to take up two free licenses. Can you please check if I'm registered for the product.

Thank you for a great application.
    Vince
    Pin Me Whenever 2209848B
    California Youth & Government

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

getmore - u can register again. We will not send two license to the same individual, so no issues.

getmore4life no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2209848B

Thanks Ani, Just registered again.
    Vince
    Pin Me Whenever 2209848B
    California Youth & Government

saikouASL no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Hey there Ani...
    I've been using this program and I love it on my bb. Do you have my name on the list?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jloverg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

everytime i try to download it i got a lang error message i try the language support it didnt work can somebody help me please

tj2311111 Guest

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

When will the free license for empower be given out?

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

jloverg - please install the input language support. Read green's post below

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...our_way-8.html

for more details.

jloverg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

thank you Ani he sent it to me this morning i finally got it bythe great product

cant wait for the free license

alin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a241a4

Thanks Ani, I'm loving it, very user friendly, I had no problems at all

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast