Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by harry3334 I believe its only for OS 4.2 I have 7100i with ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by harry3334
    I believe its only for OS 4.2
    I have 7100i with OS 4.1 on it and it works. There are a few little
    problems with the suretype. But I know they are working on it.
    And should have it fixed in no time.

anqelkay no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F62F80

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Nice.. Just downloaded the app..
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by BklynEddie
    I have 7100i with OS 4.1 on it and it works. There are a few little
    problems with the suretype. But I know they are working on it.
    And should have it fixed in no time.
    yeah just saw that on their website... thank you for clarifying that...no need why everyone shouldnt be able to enjoy it
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This is great news! Thanks again!

harryheat2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Hi Ani ,wonderful software love it ,my lady was excited to be able to actually read her emails as they were meant to be read .Keep up the good work and continued success with future software and beyond.Im sure everyone on the forums feels the same.Thank you ,Thank you ,Thank you.

earthsfc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2060125F

just got it and im soooo lovin it. Its about time

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Thx Ani, ur the best!
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

jrok14 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3179870B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i love the app, very useful and EASY to use.... One question.... Any plans on adding a way to file emails on BIS acct into user created folders?

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Got my java error to go away by following the recommendations of Green. It does require that the language support be loaded on the unit in order to work. Ended up upgrading to 4.2 (been holding off for a long time now) and am pleasently surprised by the difference in both my new OS and the email software. Looking forward to future developments in the software. Now off to find a new Zen theme for my 8700 since the default at&t theme is nice but crowded. lol

Zo

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i can't wait for final release, I just update to the latest version,had version .35, I'm I still going to get the licsense via email? This is great program you guys made, this is great. Keep up the awesome work.

green no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Glad to see it resolved your java issue amigotek. Glad I could actually help someone else for a change.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

So, will posting here secure our license or just "opting in" your mail list? Confused..
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrider
    So, will posting here secure our license or just "opting in" your mail list? Confused..
    You have to opt in prior to downloading the app in order to secure your license. Just posting in this thread (or any other) won't do it.

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

low, u r in. You should not be confused at all esp because you were the first few guys who tried it on bbf.

Opt-in puts you in the system, and makes sure you get your licence when its generated for all.

catwoman66 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Thanks....I can now read one of the mails that previously was unreadable without this programme, great, cat

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast