Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by hayden Sure thing. Moved back to 3rd party which now removes it ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by hayden
    Sure thing. Moved back to 3rd party which now removes it from the top feature of the index page: www.pinstack.com
    That's ok cause everyone knows about it since we spread the word as well as whenever anyone comes into the 3rd party app forum it usually has some thread regarding Empower at the beginning of the list. Now there will be 2.

Thanks Hayden.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

alnineball no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

This app is awsome. I was tired of the junky lookin e-mails, I cant wait to see the released version.
    Folders would be sweet!

tileeater no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by hayden
    Fyi, via PC not BB
    launches a PHP download which opened with notepad shows this:
    I had the same problem, impossible to download because PHP is not setup properly...

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Thumbs up Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by ani
    Claim your copy NOW!

Hi All,

Okay, has been a frantic run of the day here for us.. Of late we seemed to have been getting substantial inquiries from a number of companies who were interested in marketing our entire line of upcoming products. Looks like v0.7 showed them the potential of whats possible - compact code, tighter integration and faster performance.

And we still prefer doing what we do best - churning out code and improving things till the last bit.

Therefore, after serious thoughts about the future of Empower in face of present and forseeable competition, we have given Mobylo (www.mobylo.com) the commercial rights to our Mail Viewer.

We have also negotiated 10,000 free licenses of the professional version for forum users who are participating in Empower public beta.

We believe its a win-win situation for all of us here :

1. We continue to do what we love doing and are best at - churn out code and develop kickass apps for BlackBerry device. ( And kick some *** in the process )

2. Mobylo being an established company can provide better reach and support for Empower Mail Viewer.

3. Empower stays kicking and alive as before - We will keep developing apps with substantial FREE licenses for public beta testers. So all you guys, keep chiming in.

Also, to begin with Mobylo will be handing out FREE Licenses of the release version to EVERYONE who are a part of public beta! Since we are still one release away from Version 1.0 it means the offer is STILL OPEN for all. So in case you have downloaded the beta but did not opt-in, pls do so now at - www.getEmpower.com/emv.php

Also, we want you to take the maximum benefit of this arrangement, so please don't forget to invite your friends fast - the GOLD RUSH ends at 10,000 licenses. And thanks to the overwhelming support of you all, we are already past 6,000 beta users.

This post goes in a separate thread. Thoughts related to this arrangement may be posted here. We will keep up with the original thread dedicated to product development issues and feedback as before.

Thanks!
    Ani
    Ani,
    I would like to say congratulations to you and Empower!
    Looks like you have a great future ahead...
    And we have a great program and I'm sure many more to come..
    Again congratulations!!!
    BTW you got me email... right..lol

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

sweet! this is awesome Ani and Mobylo!

thanks

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

I downloaded it but see no difference on my 8700c. Does it work on OS 4.1 or do I have to upgrade to 4.2 to get it to work?

Zo

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek
    I downloaded it but see no difference on my 8700c. Does it work on OS 4.1 or do I have to upgrade to 4.2 to get it to work?

Zo
    you reboot?

also you have to uninstall the old one before you install the latest one..if you had it previously
    Michael

DesertBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

Thanks for the heads up and letting us to continue to use the product for FREE!

Good looking out for us!
    Last edited by DesertBlade; 06-28-2007 at 07:41 PM.

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Rebooted. Never had the old one. It shows up in the application list but none of my emails appear changed. Does it change only the incoming ones or does it also backdate to the ones already received?

Zo

DesertBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

Go into empower options and make sure it is enabled as Default viewer.

To go into it open up message folder and click on the BB button next to the scroll whell and choose empower options

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

8700c. No BB Button. Click on the scroll wheel and I don't see anything to do with empower. Going to try another reboot and see if that enables it or not. I did get a java language error when I rebooted the first time. Not sure if that may be my problem.

Zo.

Edit: Reinstalled after deleting through the advanced options and still reboots with an "Uncaught Exception: java.lang.Error". Still no option to change in the menu to see it.
    Last edited by Amigotek; 06-28-2007 at 08:23 PM.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Ani,

Love the product! Great job!

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Thanks Ani can you check to see if i am on your list I believe I am.

Pedro
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

I believe its only for OS 4.2
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

green no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Amigotek, see my post #221 page 8 of Ani's other thread. I believe it may help you out. Let me know, I'm curious.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast