Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 LastLast

Originally Posted by Implex Do u have the license key? Have u bought it or ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Implex
    Do u have the license key?
    Have u bought it or got the free one?
    if yes, enter the key and go get empowered permanently..
    I received the beta and was under the impression I would be receiving the key but never did... I emailed moblyo but am not sure if I did it improperly initially and lost out on the free license.

Is the only way to get a key from them directly?

Implex no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

email support@mobylo.com

support@getempower.com

they had a system in place where u can check for urself if they sent u a free license .. they shall reply soon with the key if the key they had sent earlier

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by robertmrome
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have been using it for a while... But just this week was asked to register... Followed the link but didn't seem able to... What am I doing wrong?? Thanks!!!

Love the program!
    Robert,

Empower Mail Viewer comes with a trial license of 1 week. So if it expired this week, it means you installed it about one week back. The Free license of Empower got over before that, so I am afraid you are not registered for free license.

In any case, if you have registered before you can retrieve your license from http://www.getempower.com/syslookup.php

Alternatively, you can mail support at mobylo dot com and tell them about it - they will attend to you.

Thanks.
    Ani.

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional

is there an icon associated with the app because its working....but i dont see an icon so im not sure if i installed it correctly. did i?

p.s. the application works beautifully. thank you!
    Last edited by littleacorn; 08-07-2007 at 09:52 AM.

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

there is no icon... you will find access to it in the Mail program-Options (should be right at the top)

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

ani

Quote Originally Posted by littleacorn
    is there an icon associated with the app because its working....but i dont see an icon so im not sure if i installed it correctly. did i?

p.s. the application works beautifully. thank you!
    Yes, there are no icons with the app. Empower is designed to integrate into your native email app, the settings etc can be accessed under Empower Options menuitem when you are on the message list screen.

Thanks.
    Ani.

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re : Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

ani I sent you an email on july 26th about my license since I changed my BB but still had no reply....
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

ani

Re: Re : Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Pls resend. I will look into it. Do mention your pinstack screename so that i know its from you.

Thanks.
    Ani.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Ani

this is an awesome product, and you guys are the best thanks for all you've done and for all your help!

stuminelli no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240DD5C6

I'm confused... You have to put in your blackberry email not your personal... I setup two of my gmail accounts to work with my blackberry... but they are my personal accounts... So if gmail isn't my blackberry email then what is and where do I find it.. also I entered my second email in the registration box.. because it is my second email and not my primary email on my blackberry will it work.. the email I entered is the same one I'm registered with pinstack..

please someone explain

thanks

ani

Quote Originally Posted by stuminelli
    I'm confused... You have to put in your blackberry email not your personal... I setup two of my gmail accounts to work with my blackberry... but they are my personal accounts... So if gmail isn't my blackberry email then what is and where do I find it.. also I entered my second email in the registration box.. because it is my second email and not my primary email on my blackberry will it work.. the email I entered is the same one I'm registered with pinstack..

please someone explain

thanks
    stuminelli - Email is how we communicate with u, its how we notify you of any offers, upgrades etc. You don't need to give an email that is setup with ur bb device (it helps if you give, because then u will receive any communication instantaneously on your device) but its not necessary to do that. We just send any updates or anything that we have for u at ur email address - its upto you to provide an active email id that you check.

Also, if you registered in the beta phase, you can lookup and recover ur license from http://www.getempower.com/syslookup.php

Thanks
    Ani.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

I just purchased this from Handango---i was charged twice, not your problem---but I haven't gotten the program or the registration number from Handango. i have emailed them a few times, is there anything you can do to make them email me back? Anyone you know?

Thank you
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

ani

Quote Originally Posted by sashadelgado
    I just purchased this from Handango---i was charged twice, not your problem---but I haven't gotten the program or the registration number from Handango. i have emailed them a few times, is there anything you can do to make them email me back? Anyone you know?

Thank you
    Sasha, firstly thanks for purchasing the product.

1. Regarding the Program and the Key: The fastest way is to contact us directly. Just drop a line to support at mobylo.com and let them know your Order Transaction No, or the email id by which you purchased the product - this will enable them to locate your details and help you promptly.

2. Regarding charging twice by Handango - Admittedly, their support has scope for improvement. Infact, we actively encourage people to mail us directly for registration, download or installation issues. However, in your case, since its a payment issue and your credit card is charged by Handango, we will suggest you to wait for Monday - its a weekend (Sat/Sun) so I assume by Monday you will have heard from them. If you have not heard from them till Monday, just PM me and send me an email with purchase details, I will try to take it up with a human person in there.

Thanks.
    Ani.

miclflores no está en línea Stack level 2

Hey Ani,

I just got a replacement pearl for my old pearl and I cannot register my copy of the program on the new phone. I already wrote support@mobylo.com, but thought it would be good to reach out to you as well. What can I do about registering my copy on the new phone? Thanks for you help, it's an awesome product.

cwadams70 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319E8B43

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Just downloaded and opt-ed in so, what next? It looks great BTW. Thanks.