Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819 LastLast

Originally Posted by Zekialstone I am relatively new to the BB world. I will be ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Implex no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Zekialstone
    I am relatively new to the BB world. I will be getting a new Berry soon. I received a free license, so is there a way to get Empower on my new phone without buying it?
    write to support@mobylo.com
    Last edited by Implex; 07-26-2007 at 06:39 PM.

jayfreeman no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by ani
    Mail support@mobylo.com about the issue, they will attend to it.
    my curve died on monday got a new one today hooray! Have emailed to ask support@mobylo.com to help as the original code wont work as 'registered to another handset'. thanks for the post Ani.
    Last edited by jayfreeman; 07-26-2007 at 06:39 PM.

jayfreeman no está en línea Stack level 3

Mobylo replied within minutes with the new licence number excellent thank you Ani

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

anyone else that got a free copy having a problem? i got a message today that my "free trial" was over?????

Quote Originally Posted by psi chick
    anyone else that got a free copy having a problem? i got a message today that my "free trial" was over?????
    did u enter the key ??

if yes .. then check the key and enter it again
    even if it not works now .. write to support@mobylo.com

GrizzzaBellla no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32BFD277

I just downloaded. Great way to view email!!! I used my MSN email when I downloaded. Should I go back and use the BB email to get free license and notifications of release???? Thanks for a great program

GrizzzaBellla no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32BFD277

Forget my last post. Read back further, Guess I'm a day late and dollar short. Still a great product. I'll have to purchase at end of trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Implex
    did u enter the key ??

if yes .. then check the key and enter it again
    even if it not works now .. write to support@mobylo.com
    i sent them an email earlier, but it's sunday so i'm assuming that there's no one there. hopefully i'll hear back in the morning, their customer support seems to be excellent so i have no doubt that i'll hear from them.

i didn't think of entering the key again. i just tried that and it worked. but is this what i'm going to have to do every 30 days or whatever it is? that's kinda annoying.

i sent them an email earlier, but it's sunday so i'm assuming that there's no one there. hopefully i'll hear back in the morning, their customer support seems to be excellent so i have no doubt that i'll hear from them.

i didn't think of entering the key again. i just tried that and it worked. but is this what i'm going to have to do every 30 days or whatever it is? that's kinda annoying.
    nopes
    you won't need to enter the key again and again i guess..
    may be the first time you entered the key .. you didn't enter it correctly..
    but still write in details to support@mobylo.com

no see that's the thing, i did enter it and this is the second time i've "registered" the same product with the same key. i emailed them and got a response to just enter the key, wrote back and told them what the issue is, and haven't heard back again.

no see that's the thing, i did enter it and this is the second time i've "registered" the same product with the same key. i emailed them and got a response to just enter the key, wrote back and told them what the issue is, and haven't heard back again.
    Strange enough though ..
    lets wait for one more month then .. if it recurs .. then you need to do something about it .. else its all done

netspawn748 no está en línea Stack level 1

PAID!! thanks for a great product!!!

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

psi - was your issue resolved?

I guess you may just want to re-enter the key. Ideally, EMV will not ask for the key once registered - there is no such thing as re-asking for the key. But if it has happened, its certainly an exceptional case!

Let me know the current status on the issue - resolved / unresolved ?

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have been using it for a while... But just this week was asked to register... Followed the link but didn't seem able to... What am I doing wrong?? Thanks!!!

Love the program!

Quote Originally Posted by robertmrome
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have been using it for a while... But just this week was asked to register... Followed the link but didn't seem able to... What am I doing wrong?? Thanks!!!

Love the program!
    Do u have the license key?
    Have u bought it or got the free one?
    if yes, enter the key and go get empowered permanently..