Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819 LastLast

thats my other email my main 1 but i didnt think my bb sent it ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Advertisement

thats my other email my main 1 but i didnt think my bb sent it from that email hmmm wonder why thats me

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

can u resend it to me

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

Okay, good news. As promised, we have a system setup to help you lookup your email id yourself and resend the codes to you. No more waiting on PMs or emails for me to do that for you! DIY

The system enables you to check for all your email ids (if you have more than one). If you have already used your free license the system will let you see it again, just in case. If you have not yet claimed your license either because of misplaced, lost, deleted or 'never received' emails - it will resend the license to you.

Also, I have noticed a few people express surprise that they are not in there. Believe me, there is nothing to be surprised. Before the scheme was announced we already had 6,000 users. The scheme was announced simulataneously on 3 popular forums, and also covered by major websites including MorningPaper, Eight Sign, Ross Hollman and BerryReview If you managed to register before the cutoff it will show you your license and also resend them if needed. But if an email is not in there, then its not in there.

Please access the system over at http://www.getempower.com/syslookup.php

The page is formatted not for PC but for mobile devices, so that you can also lookup using your BB

Cheers!
    Ani.
    Last edited by ani; 07-18-2007 at 11:17 AM. Reason: formatting information.

studio253 no está en línea Stack level 2

Very nice Ani. Thanks for doing this.

dgy2k1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Ani, You're really going all out for us. Thank you again.

philo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f36721

(repost)

I have noticed that in many of the emails I open, although some of the embedded images are displayed, not all are and just the placeholder is shown. Also, when I go back into an email I have previously opened, graphics that were displayed the first time are no longer displayed.

I have set the force
    TCP/IP option as suggested.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Are there any additional settings that need to be adjusted?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ani

phil - Force TCP/IP is ON. Also check that TCP connection settings are right for your carrier.

Regarding reloading of images - As of now EMV does not use any cache, and reloads your image afresh everytime. So if its appearing on first call, and not on second call onwards it has something to do with the browser cache or the connection (esp if on BES). In our next version EMV will have a dedicated cache so I am sure this issue of images not loading the 2nd time onwards will be solved then.

Thanks.
    Ani.
    Last edited by ani; 07-19-2007 at 09:39 AM.

netspawn748 no está en línea Stack level 1

wow is it too late to recieve a license>?? I havent had my new BB 8830 that long and its such a great application. Please LMK what (if anything) I can do. Thanks in advance!!!

Viva la Pinstack!!!

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Ani,
    I having problems with my BB and I'm getting a replacement for it.
    Do I have to do anything with Empower? I'll be copying eveything from
    this BB to the new one. Will I need a new license?
    Thanks
    Eddie

ani

Mail support@mobylo.com about the issue, they will attend to it.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Quote Originally Posted by ani
    Mail support@mobylo.com about the issue, they will attend to it.
    Ok thanks Ani, I'll do that when I get my replacement.
    Just got so used to Empower emails, not sure if I'd be able to go without it.

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by netspawn748
    wow is it too late to recieve a license>?? I havent had my new BB 8830 that long and its such a great application. Please LMK what (if anything) I can do. Thanks in advance!!!

Viva la Pinstack!!!
    It is too late, but it's still cheap to purchase!

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

And get InstaSpell when it comes out, it works great! Newest version too. Thx Ani
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

jbanger no está en línea Stack level 2

Ended up buying it as my details must have got messed up somewhere along the line and I never received a free license and my email wasn't on the list.

thanks again for a great product Ani!

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3

I am relatively new to the BB world. I will be getting a new Berry soon. I received a free license, so is there a way to get Empower on my new phone without buying it?