Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by Ani 2 days ago on Email Revolution Thread. "Okay Finally. We have ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

dgy2k1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Advertisement

Originally Posted by Ani 2 days ago on Email Revolution Thread.

"Okay Finally. We have (yet) another upgrade to version 1.1 - Actually we had a release version 1.2 ready and done, but before we could get it out of the door, we were ready with another major upgrade! So if you had to wait a bit longer than you expected, you know the reason. Anyway, here is announcing Empower Mail Viewer Version 2.0 !

Enhancement:

The most important enhancement in this version is image display that we are constantly improving with every version. In the same direction we have now included a feature called 'Force TCP/IP'.

The reason why some people are having trouble getting images to display has to do with:

1. The connection you are using: Those on BES may be restricted by their company's firewall. or IT policy. Or Both.
    2. Incorrect APN settings: Another common cause may be that APN is incorrectly set. If you are having difficulties displaying images, please check that your APN Settings are correctly set on your device under Options/Settings > Advanced Options > TCP

APN settings for major carriers are provided in this excellent thread here at Pinstack -

TCP, APN, WAP, Gateway and Port Carrier Settings

Correct APN settings should insure that you get to see most of the images. However if you still have issues, you can turn on 'Force TCP/IP' and Empower will use TCP/IP to retrieve Images for you.

License Updates:
    We finally stole some time off the development and are ready with the system for generating FREE Licenses. Just after making this post, we will start sending out emails - first to the first 500 people - just to ensure that license setup goes fine with them. If everything goes well, we will send license to everyone else who had registered during the Beta. Given the number of total emails to be sent, the whole process may take upto one day.

Please update your copies to Empower HTML Mail Viewer 2.0 from the links below:

OTA: http://m.mobylo.com
    PC-DM: http://www.mobylo.com
    User Guide: http://m.mobylo.com/EMV_FAQ_070708.zip

Thanks.
    Ani."

Hope this helps
    Last edited by dgy2k1; 07-12-2007 at 01:35 PM.

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Excellent update! Thank you for this, I am grabbing the download for the 2.0. I also registered for the download as well so hopefully I'll be able to get in line for the 500
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

PENorwood no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Installed version 2.0 early this afternoon and all went well! No problems with registration or getting the key at all! In fact it works perfectly.

LokiUCLA no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~has everyone gotten their license? I still haven't received mine :'(

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

Thanks for Free key registration codes Ani.Did it this morning!!

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Have not got mine yet either. Thanks for it in advance.

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

this might be a silly question but, i put my email address and name before i did the OTA download, does that mean i submitted myself for a license key already? help!

philo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f36721

Ani

I have noticed that in many of the emails I open, although some of the embedded images are displayed, not all are and just the placeholder is shown. Also, when I go back into an email I have previously opened, graphics that were displayed the first time are no longer displayed. Are there any additional settings that need to be adjusted?

Other than that minor issue, Empower is an excellent and much overdue product. Thanks so much for all your work.

Phil

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel
    2 things Ani, if it's possible.

a. i'd like to be able to see people's signature's in my email how they're supposed to look. i don't know how easy this is.

b. i'd also like to see any and all attachments in the email so i know what i'm opening, i.e. gif, mp3, etc. instead of seeing [1 attachment] and then clicking the menu button and clicking open attachment. could be something i may not want to open, and i personally just like to know what type of file i have been sent without opening it blindly.

Thx! great work!
    3. i'd like to see options for attachments, i.e. save, etc.

quiche no está en línea Stack level 3

Thanks for the fab app. It works great! I hope no one has asked the following question. I didn't see it anywhere in the thread. Will I be able to transfer the license to another BB? I want to be able to use the app on my T-Mobile Curve when it drops in 57 days(fingers crossed).

dgy2k1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by quiche
    Thanks for the fab app. It works great! I hope no one has asked the following question. I didn't see it anywhere in the thread. Will I be able to transfer the license to another BB? I want to be able to use the app on my T-Mobile Curve when it drops in 57 days(fingers crossed).
    Excellent question.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    Quote Originally Posted by quiche
    Not sure if it will be transferable, something tells me no. But don't bet on 57 days. I'm hearing late Sept most likely, and maybe even early Oct. My stab in the dark is Sept 25th or Oct 2.

quiche no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Toddboy71
    Not sure if it will be transferable, something tells me no. But don't bet on 57 days. I'm hearing late Sept most likely, and maybe even early Oct. My stab in the dark is Sept 25th or Oct 2.
    Oh Todd. You had to ruin my day, did you? :cry:
    Last edited by quiche; 07-12-2007 at 01:49 PM.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

i remember Ani saying yes they would be transferable in that other empower thread that's like 16 pages.

nyydynasty no está en línea Stack level 3

*waits patiently for my license*

great app. nice job guys!
    www.iamletired.com
    ...come one, come all....

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast