Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by getmore4life I think he might have sent the email out, by your ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by getmore4life
    I think he might have sent the email out, by your name you registered with. The actual time I got my license was 9:47am this morning. And my last name starts with an A. So maybe thats how they are sending out the license.
    Well that puts me near the back third of the list then. My last name starts with an M. lol

Zo......still patiently waiting lol

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by RadioDude
    I would like to try this program out,but my question is:

Can this viewer save an email w/attachment in a folder and email it to a client with an original or
    native view? And can this program email a saved document (ppt-pdf-excel)and the reciever view it as an original or in it's native form? thank you
    The problem with forwarding email is that depending on the quantity of HTML in the original email the email is modified by RIM's servers before it ever gets to your blackberry which means you may not have the original email in your device to start with.

Zo

fritillaria no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi Ani - very cool app! I like it. Just one problem - when I open an email, I see the old,normal,boring view for a few seconds before the empower view kicks in. Is this normal, or is my pearl just slow? Using pearl/OS 4.2. Only had it a month or so.

Many thanks for all your hard work.
    Fritillaria

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by getmore4life
    I think he might have sent the email out, by your name you registered with. The actual time I got my license was 9:47am this morning. And my last name starts with an A. So maybe thats how they are sending out the license.
    My name starts with C and I still haven't got my email with the license...

LokiUCLA no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i am still waiting for my key too. If I have siggestions on how to make the product better where should I sned them to?

caloi no está en línea Stack level 1

is it too late to get in on this ?
    I downloaded the app OTA but I assume I need a key for a perm registration.
    Seems like a pretty nice app thus far.

Are the folders part of this application and I am just missing them, or is that another app?

Thanks....

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

I got mine today at 12:53pm PST and just registered.
    Can someone tell me whats the difference between the beta and v2.0full. I have been playing with it for a few hours and don't see anything different.

Or as usual maybe it's just me

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by caloi
    Are the folders part of this application and I am just missing them, or is that another app?

Thanks....
    -

The folder capability will be a separate module/app.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

fbf
    fbf no está en línea Stack level 1

got the update and the registered this morning.
    Thank you. It works great

jendiv no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23d6b1bb

I had some problems with my blackberry. Am I in for the free professional license?

getmore4life no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2209848B

Quote Originally Posted by jendiv
    I had some problems with my blackberry. Am I in for the free professional license?
    People we have to remember that Ani gave 10,000 licenses for free to people. So it might take a while before he can get them out to everyone.
    Vince
    Pin Me Whenever 2209848B
    California Youth & Government

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by ani
    Thanks everyone for the patience, we are sending out emails the best we can. But you see, even at 100 emails an hour - we have a huge number of emails to send! Running at full throttle..

regarding invalid key - it was a slight error due to which first 5 people had a wrong key generated. 2 of them have got back to us , and we sent them their correct license. PsiChick, may be you are the 3rd Your correct license will be sent by the support people promptly.

Thanks again everyone..
    Ani.
    yup got it straightened out this afternoon. you guys rock. thanks so much!!!!!!

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Thought something was wrong..could use the service. I hope I get my key soon
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

twj332 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    whoknows

Got my email today and when to site to register as suggested I can not find anywhere - It keeps wanting me to buy it. The email also tells me to dl the user manual - which I can't find either.

Can some point me to thes links? I have the beta version 0.21 and emv key generator installed. The generator gave me a key.

Doop .. I figured it out, downloaded trial version, installed on BB and in options there is a register link enter Emvkey

The manual was in the zip file too.
    Thanks
    Last edited by twj332; 07-12-2007 at 12:35 AM.
    PBr4.1.0 rel518 PL2.2.0.171 A4.1.0.373 on Tbaytel network with fast 100

Implex no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by twj332
    Got my email today and when to site to register as suggested I can not find anywhere - It keeps wanting me to buy it. The email also tells me to dl the user manual - which I can't find either.

Can some point me to thes links? I have the beta version 0.21 and emv key generator installed. The generator gave me a key.

Could someone please help me out here. Thanks
    instal version 2.0 mate..
    u r using a pretty old version

links to install are in the other thread

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast