Page 1 of 19 123456 ... LastLast

Claim your copy NOW! Hi All, Okay, has been a frantic run of the day ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Advertisement

Claim your copy NOW!

Hi All,

Okay, has been a frantic run of the day here for us.. Of late we seemed to have been getting substantial inquiries from a number of companies who were interested in marketing our entire line of upcoming products. Looks like v0.7 showed them the potential of whats possible - compact code, tighter integration and faster performance.

And we still prefer doing what we do best - churning out code and improving things till the last bit.

Therefore, after serious thoughts about the future of Empower in face of present and forseeable competition, we have given Mobylo (www.mobylo.com) the commercial rights to our Mail Viewer.

We have also negotiated 10,000 free licenses of the professional version for forum users who are participating in Empower public beta.

We believe its a win-win situation for all of us here :

1. We continue to do what we love doing and are best at - churn out code and develop kickass apps for BlackBerry device. ( And kick some *** in the process )

2. Mobylo being an established company can provide better reach and support for Empower Mail Viewer.

3. Empower stays kicking and alive as before - We will keep developing apps with substantial FREE licenses for public beta testers. So all you guys, keep chiming in.

Also, to begin with Mobylo will be handing out FREE Licenses of the release version to EVERYONE who are a part of public beta! Since we are still one release away from Version 1.0 it means the offer is STILL OPEN for all. So in case you have downloaded the beta but did not opt-in, pls do so now at - www.getEmpower.com/emv.php

Also, we want you to take the maximum benefit of this arrangement, so please don't forget to invite your friends fast - the GOLD RUSH ends at 10,000 licenses. And thanks to the overwhelming support of you all, we are already past 6,000 beta users.

This post goes in a separate thread. Thoughts related to this arrangement may be posted here. We will keep up with the original thread dedicated to product development issues and feedback as before.

Thanks!
    Ani

Mobylo no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

Hi,
    Thanks for putting it so clearly guys.
    I am quite excited about this arrangement. Empower Mail Viewer has a lot of potential and every BlackBerry owner out there can benefit from it.
    We will provide the crucial marketing and enterprise class support so that Empower can reach its real potential.
    Misha.
    Corporate Relations
    Go Mobylo!
    -
    www.mobylo.com

MultiAlarm - Schedule Multiple alarms now on BlackBerry!
    QuickResponse - Email templates for your device.

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Empower GOLD RUSH! 10,000 Professional Licenses for FREE. Claim your copy NOW!

I'll surely take one Ani! Thanks for all your hard work!
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

nancyvera no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks guys for explaining the situation so well. I personally think its a great strategy. Now Empower has the much-needed base that so many people were asking for!

And hey, I still get to keep my free license THANK YOU GUYS!!

dgy2k1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thank you Ani. So much work. So fast. I am very happy with my email. Can't wait for the final version!

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

How do we receive the license?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tj2311111 Guest

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks for a great product and I appreciate the hard work you guys put into empower. Really proves usefully in an everyday world for BB users. Hopefully I'm on the list for a free license, all you had to do was register your name and email correct?

ani

Josh, Jordan - Yes, you are right. All you need to do was register the name and email correct. And I have both your names on the list.

Josh, I remember you were the FIRST USER of Empower Infact your PM was the very FIRST ONE I had received here at Pinstack.

Thanks guys for helping us out with your valuable comments and feedback..
    Ani.

hsh750 no está en línea Stack level 2

I too registered my name and e-mail address (personal not blackberry) do I get it free too?

hsh750

ani

Okay. Thread moved.

Just wanted the Pinstack community to derive maximum benefit from this offer so 3rd Party was the correct place for it. And it *was* about a 3rd Party product.

MODS pls reconsider.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Fyi, via PC not BB

This link: www.getEmpower.com/emv.php

launches a PHP download which opened with notepad shows this:

MIDlet-1: ,,
    MIDlet-Description: HTML view of mails for blackberry
    MIDlet-Jar-Size: 0
    MIDlet-Jar-URL: EmpowerMailViewer.jar
    MIDlet-Name: Empower Mail Viewer
    MIDlet-Vendor: Empower
    MIDlet-Version: 0.70
    Manifest-Version: 1.0
    MicroEdition-Configuration: CLDC-1.1
    MicroEdition-Profile: MIDP-2.0
    RIM-COD-Creation-Time: 1182860142
    RIM-COD-Module-Dependencies: net_rim_cldc,net_rim_bb_browser_field_api,net_rim_ os,net_rim_bbapi_browser,net_rim_bbapi_mailv2,net_ rim_bbapi_menuitem
    RIM-COD-Module-Name: EmpowerMailViewer
    RIM-COD-SHA1: c3 15 e7 94 d2 8d c0 99 be ba 6f 0c 31 1a 05 47 a0 13 25 e3
    RIM-COD-Size: 35936
    RIM-COD-URL: EmpowerMailViewer.cod
    RIM-MIDlet-Flags-1: 0

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by ani
    Okay. Thread moved.

Just wanted the Pinstack community to derive maximum benefit from this offer so 3rd Party was the correct place for it. And it *was* about a 3rd Party product.

MODS pls reconsider.
    Couldn't agree more! Just look at all the other threads in the 3rd party section which simply discuss the apps or have questions regarding them. This thread is none different.

**cough** BB Smartviewer Conspiracy **cough**
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

ani

Yes, it needs to be through BB so that only genuine users register and we don't loose up licenses needlessly..

OTA : www.getEmpower.com/emv.php

Thanks.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Originally Posted by ani
    Okay. Thread moved.

MODS pls reconsider.
    Sure thing. Moved back to 3rd party which now removes it from the top feature of the index page: www.pinstack.com

StarmanDX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B010CC

I'm in! HTML viewing on the BB is an awesome idea.

Greg

Page 1 of 19 123456 ... LastLast