I have been checking out 3rd party email viewers and have tried two very cool ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

nikonianmike no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2440425B

Question email viewers

Advertisement

I have been checking out 3rd party email viewers and have tried two very cool ones. I tried the BB Smart Email Viewer and I now am trying BB Empower Email viewer Pro. Both seem about the same. The Smart Email Viewer retails for about $25 while this Empower Pro Version is $29.

Has anyone else had experience with these. It is worth the purchase from what I can tell but am not sure which one to go with. With the new BB OS coming out soon I want make sure that my apps are compatible. There is some 3rd party viewers that do not work with 4.3.

Any suggestions??

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    hey nikonianmike, I use Empower Pro, I love it, its great..you can fully customize your email. But I also heard the BBSmart is good too, either way, you're gonna get the job done.

Check this thread

nikonianmike no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2440425B
    Thanks so much for the link to the thread. I think I'll go with the empower pro. That was very very helpful. They should boost your trust level.

Cheers!

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    I have bbsmart and it has worked just fine. Can't compare it to Empower since I have never used that email viewer.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by nikonianmike View Post
    Thanks so much for the link to the thread. I think I'll go with the empower pro. That was very very helpful. They should boost your trust level.

Cheers!

nikonianmike...you can boost my trust level LOL

ablefton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a0f56c
    They're both about a pack apiece. I chose BBSmart and like it fine. It has some very nice options including a templates feature that allows customized signatures, and lots more. Be aware though that using either really slows down email due to the semi-HTML look and downloaded images. Instead of using it as the default viewer use with the optional setting if the email works better formatted.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    I personally think that empower rocks. I've tried both but empower pro is far more advanced. My personal view only
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

brad34471 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I bought BBSmart and then tried Empower Pro. I ended up buying the Empower Pro for the speed difference. With BBSmart I was always waiting for the images to load.

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3
    With the new BB HTML upgrades coming soon is it worth buying these applications? Why not purchase the Empower standard for $10 to keep you going until the upgrade comes along.