Hey i was looking for a mail client( preferebly free) taht alows me to sownload ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Email CLient

Advertisement

Hey i was looking for a mail client( preferebly free) taht alows me to sownload mail to my bb, i know i know waht you are thinking, but i dont have dataplan, i just have wap plan, so i am kinda stuck in going to the wap part, and then going to the mail sign in and each time i want to check an email, i have to go back and waste kb, they are expensive as hell as it is with rogers. So i was wondering if there is a software like consilient push or such that aloows to download email, in fact consilient push is great, its just that it checks for mail every few minutes. What i require is something like that that will only check and download mail at my request.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Re: Email CLient

well i havfe yahoo, and it would be nice if i coul launch some app from my items list :P

nik0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

well if you want an application for your yahoo mail, use Yahoo! Go. http://go.yahoo.com Its good stuff, has yahoo mail support (have to turn it on in options) and finally supports suretype in the body of the email

PIN/ID
    232D8D38

yeha its good, but i am with rogers, so my data is EXPENCIVE like you dont know lol, i guess ill stay with consilient mail

sansaman no está en línea Stack level 2

Actually, it's not too expensive. I used the navigate plan quite frequently with my pearl and curve and I only used 4.5mb out of 10mb. Give it a try. I also have opera mini and rogers wap browser, Yahoo Go, and gmail and blackberry maps.

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Quote Originally Posted by sansaman
    Actually, it's not too expensive. I used the navigate plan quite frequently with my pearl and curve and I only used 4.5mb out of 10mb. Give it a try. I also have opera mini and rogers wap browser, Yahoo Go, and gmail and blackberry maps.
    Wow I used 52 mb last month.....
    BB8900 is mine!

Adwiv no está en línea Stack level 2