have acquired a BB8300 Curve thro ebay in Germany. Except my e-mail account setting ,all ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

brunie.jaya no está en línea Stack level 1

Question email

Advertisement

have acquired a BB8300 Curve thro ebay in Germany. Except my e-mail account setting ,all others function well. Could somebody give me a hint as to how I should get about setting an existing mail account thro a german Provider -I think the term used is (push mail)- pardon me for my limited knowledge of English terms used in IT, as I use the German language on my BB. have looked up for instructions on the internet but I am just unable to find the caption -I want to create a new email account- on my BB.
    pretty disheartened about the whole thing as I just love my BB and need urgently the email function to correspond with my family when on the move been an airhostess...
    Thanks for any immidiate response !!!!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Who is your carrier? Normally there's a "set up wizard" or "setup internet email" icon on your 8300 screen. The "setup wizard" should have an email function and the "setup internet email" should take you to an email option to set up accounts - do you have either of those options? If those aren't available from your provider you may have to contact your carrier and do it through them.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com