Does anyone know if Ebay will make their mobile ebay app for the blackberry? I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jhatzis99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DA6BE4

eBay

Advertisement

Does anyone know if Ebay will make their mobile ebay app for the blackberry? I had this app with my moto razr, and I tried to download it today, but I got an error message indicating that the application is not available for the bb 8700c. I love the ebay app and do a lot of business on ebay. It would be great to be able monitor my auctions.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: eBay

I've used Abida (not sure of spelling) but it was an app that alerted you on bid and you could also buy now or increase your bid in the ebay auctions. It was beta free now i think it's about 50 bux. If interested i'll find it for you.

donmitchell no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31892F51

I use http://wap.ebay.com

Works great for me...

donmitchell no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31892F51

I think there's also a setting in eBay that will send you alerts to your email address (BB email) when you are outbid. So you can do it all from your BB.
    -Don

bob88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by donmitchell
    I think there's also a setting in eBay that will send you alerts to your email address (BB email) when you are outbid. So you can do it all from your BB.
    yes, i have used the alerts. you get them instantly if you put in phone# or bb address instead of freemail account. i love that!

geeksyndicate no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    I don't know how much help this will be but it is worth mentioning. Yahoo Go! ver 3 has a downloadable eBay widget that I find very useful. It is one of the best ways to shop eBay with a mobile device. I suggest you give it a try if you feel like it. If anyone else finds a standalone eBay application please let me know as well. I would be highly interested.

AL904 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I found this link at HandMark for a Blackberry application called "Bonfire Media eBay Wireless for RIM BlackBerry."

I can't seem to find a trial for that program, but I would like to try it before I buy it. Does anybody have any experience with it? How about a link to download a trial?
    AL in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Using Bold with at&t
    Forum for PTT Users

JBonifield no está en línea Stack level 1
    I do a lot of selling on ebay...and this may be a stretch, but does anyone know of any app that will allow me to create a simple listing via my bb? thanks!