Need help in finding a good ebook reader for my pearl. Any suggestions would be ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

reed1827 no está en línea Stack level 1

E-Reader

Advertisement

Need help in finding a good ebook reader for my pearl. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: E-Reader

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I download free texts like those from Gutenberg and then cut-n-paste small blocks into a series of ~75 emails. Then I just read them on my blackberry via email.
    I actually do this via my gmail account because I can use the blackberry gmail application. This is great because if the emails roll off the blackberry I can still get to them via the gmail app.

Then again you could just use mobireader but I find that to be a lot more of a pita than what I described above,

BusyME no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31C7A695

Re: E-Reader

Quote Originally Posted by reed1827 View Post
    Need help in finding a good ebook reader for my pearl. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    I use Mobipocket. Using the desktop component to load books is a snap, and you can even import .txt files from Gutenberg. (Desktop & BB Reader are free, and you don't have to buy even 1 book!)

Chopping a 'book' up into small parts sounds like a LOT of work. I read every single day. That would get old FAST.

Good luck!