Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Danbra, Any word on why I'm having problems with the sync.... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Re: DynoPlex increases functionality and decreases prices with our New Version of eOffice

Advertisement

Danbra,
    Any word on why I'm having problems with the sync.

danbra no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: DynoPlex increases functionality and decreases prices with our New Version of eOffice

Vince1, we need another log. Can you try to transfer a file form demo folder on a BB to PC and back and then take the log file and send to me? My apologies for the time it takes to work with this issue.
    Dynoplex Inc.
    Productivity for Blackberry

haggisgirl no está en línea Stack level 2

I recently went from an MDA to a T-Mobile Curve and have been searching and searching for something that would allow me to look at, edit, save and send Word and Excel documents. eOffice looks exactly like what I want but I'm nervous spending that much money on software. One thing I miss about the MDA was all the fairly inexpensive software choices. Could someone who has used this software put me at ease about the cost and ease of use? Right now, I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger on purchasing it but will continue to think about it. Thank you!
    Haggisgirl
    Why yes, that is my Miata. And, yes, it has a Ford 302.

Polishkid no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: DynoPlex increases functionality and decreases prices with our New Version of eOf

After waiting for knew version
    Installed it to find out that the biggest bug with ecell has not been solved and was told that they don't know when it will be fixed.
    Whis is not able to retrieve data from other sheets then the current is disapointing.
    Now I have to buy grid magic cause they don't have that problem plus it works faster.
    And espell crashes for some reason
    I hope they fix ecell soon since I paid $160.00

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Re: DynoPlex increases functionality and decreases prices with our New Version of eOf

Having tried to get this to work I very quickly have up. I am still of the belief that dataviz when the release there office suite will wipe the floor of all others. Hell it looks as if a mini version of word is coming with OS 4.3!!!!!! I tried this software and found it just too hard to use. Doing anything was a chore and never got the sync to work.
    Come on dataviz
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

d8nnii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569098C

I got my license a couple of week ago. Got to really try it out amd always having problems with connecting with server. I don't have espell installed but it alwayd pops out a damn dialog telling me "espell not installed" whenever I starting texting and its annoying. Icons are tooi small and unrealistic, slows down my bb to a crawl.gotta admit that the developers really put inthier hard work to develop such apps but however I would rather wait for dataviz to make a comprison. Dynoplex created great apps but not user friendly hence not worth the price to me.the print and fax don't work really well too. The GUI is the thing is hate most, can consider refrence from IM+ or yahoo go, they havve nice interface or engage my company to do the interface design :P

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

the price of the app is the main reason i havint tried it and with doc to go on the way with basic features bundled into the 4.3 OS dynoplex is gonna have to come out swingin

d8nnii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569098C

Yeah I tot so too. Still waiting.....

bpd
    bpd no está en línea Stack level 2

Eoffice - I am mainly interested in wireless printing of emails AND ATTACHMENTS to a bluetooth printer from my BB Curve, and also being able to FAX emails and attachments ... ignoring cost, is this the best product for that purpose ... or should I use something else like BEAMPRINT?

Comments appreciated !!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345