Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Will eoffice allow me to view/edit graphs in excel? Is MasterDoc a part of Eoffice ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

boxdsgnr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32C676C1

Re: DynoPlex increases functionality and decreases prices with our New Version of eOffice

Advertisement

Will eoffice allow me to view/edit graphs in excel? Is MasterDoc a part of Eoffice or a seperate purchase..... seems for $150.00 it should include the print/fax function as Microsoft office 2003 didn't cost this much and I can print too.

boxdsgnr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32C676C1

Re: DynoPlex increases functionality and decreases prices with our New Version of eOffice

Quote Originally Posted by vince1
    Ill give it another shot tomorrow after work, but its only because you are just letting this die. Have to admire that.

Gotta hand it to their customer service!

danbra no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by boxdsgnr
    Will eoffice allow me to view/edit graphs in excel? Is MasterDoc a part of Eoffice or a seperate purchase..... seems for $150.00 it should include the print/fax function as Microsoft office 2003 didn't cost this much and I can print too.
    eCell included in eOffice allows diagrams.
    Have you purchased eOffice standard? If yes, it did not have MasterDoc. Now eOffice standard is not on the market anymore. We have just eOffice which is former eOffice Professional, and it has all the functionality present in MasterDoc (fax and print as well) plus editing attachments.
    Drop me an email to den@dynoplex or PM your email so that we could discuss this matter.
    Dynoplex Inc.
    Productivity for Blackberry

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Having being trying it but cannt sync files at all. Ill try and figure out what I'm doing wrong. Do like the menu system with the and - idea, very clever.

Quote Originally Posted by vince1
    Having being trying it but cannt sync files at all. Ill try and figure out what I'm doing wrong. Do like the menu system with the and - idea, very clever.
    Vince1,
    Do you have any error messages when trying to synch a file? What is your PC OS?
    Dynoplex Inc.

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Been waiting for the Documents To Go for quite sometime now. Im starting to get frustrated with DATAVIZ. Im considering to get the eOffice soon if they give me a discounted price.

By the way is the new eoffice like the eoffice pro?
    Last edited by Dasher; 10-15-2007 at 10:45 AM.
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Danbra would the eOffice sync with my MAC? Im using Missing Sync for BlackBerry
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

Hi Dasher,
    1. Yes, eOffice is former eOffice Pro
    2. No. The desktop part cannot be installed on MAC. You can send files to your BB as attachments or upload them to Google and open on a BB (this feature is temporary unavailalbe).
    Last edited by danbra; 10-15-2007 at 01:30 PM.
    Dynoplex Inc.

PIN/ID
    21F6D890

Thank you so very much danbra Will wait for that..

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    Thank you so very much danbra Will wait for that..
    It will be available in the next release. We expect it in early November. Actually, we had Google docs working ok, but Google have changed smth on their side and now we have to challenge it
    Dynoplex Inc.

PIN/ID
    Stack

Hi,
    The error message I get is error converting file, I get this when I try to move a file from the pc or to the blackberry, I am using eFile desktop and the OS I'm using is XP pro SP2. Everything else is working and have to admit I'm warming to it but really would like to sync so I can put files from my pc on pearl and make minor adjustment on the move.

Vince1,

Can you please repeat your actions when trying to transfer files, then go to C:\Program Files\DynoPlex\eFile, find there file efiledesktop_log.txt and send it to me (den@dynoplex.com)?
    Dynoplex Inc.

PIN/ID
    Stack

No problem, ill send it in about 13 hours when I'm back in work. Don't have a pc at home as don't like them, I work in x small company and I have the job of fixing them when they break. Hate it. Good thing it only a sideline I do.

PIN/ID
    Stack

I'm just after sending the log file as requested.

ericcif no está en línea Stack level 2

Wow, really could use this program. I am fearing paying for it with the problems I and some seem to be having. Hope to get one of those keys.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast