Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by danbra Hi guys, Thanks for your posts here. I will PM MasterDoc ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

earthsfc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2060125F

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by danbra
    Hi guys,
    Thanks for your posts here. I will PM MasterDoc keys on Monday or Tuesday next week.
    Are you still offering any eoffice licenses???

danbra no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: DynoPlex increases functionality and decreases prices with our New Version of eOffice

Quote Originally Posted by earthsfc
    Are you still offering any eoffice licenses???
    Yes, I will review the thread and PM eOffice and MAsterDoc license as claimed in the initial post
    Dynoplex Inc.
    Productivity for Blackberry

adam0563 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: DynoPlex increases functionality and decreases prices with our New Version of eOf

Yes, I will review the thread and PM eOffice and MAsterDoc license as claimed in the initial post

Yay!!! *Fingers Crossed*

boxdsgnr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32C676C1

Re: DynoPlex increases functionality and decreases prices with our New Version of eOffice

I didn't realize a thread was already started for MasterDoc. I love the idea but see some people have had issues with this program. Is Dynoplex offering licenses on this program..... Am I reading this right?

PIN/ID
    2060125F

Quote Originally Posted by adam0563
    I also tried to use the faxing option but had problems. I think it might be the fax machine though so I'll try a different fax machine when I get the chance.
    So after much tinkering and support calls from dynoplex my friend and I finally figured out the faxing option in MasterDoc. First off her fax machine is a piece of @#$%. When she brought her phone over to my office it worked right away with my fax machine no problems what so ever. Needless to say my friend went out and bought a whole new fax machine LOL.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

People just wait for dataviz to make docs2go for blackberries.I had this on my old palm and it rocked. Never a minutes problem with it. That is why eoffice is dropping their prices. They know they are going to be trashed with docs2go come out.
    I cannt wait
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by boxdsgnr
    I didn't realize a thread was already started for MasterDoc. I love the idea but see some people have had issues with this program. Is Dynoplex offering licenses on this program..... Am I reading this right?
    HI, boxdsgnr,

Yes, we are. Five first to post here will get MAsterDoc next week and 5 most interesting post authors will get eOffice keys
    Dynoplex Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by vince1
    People just wait for dataviz to make docs2go for blackberries.I had this on my old palm and it rocked. Never a minutes problem with it. That is why eoffice is dropping their prices. They know they are going to be trashed with docs2go come out.
    I cannt wait
    via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hi, vince1.
    Thanks for sharing your opinion with us.
    1) Have you ever seen any product by DataViz for BBs document management yet? I have not. Palm and BB are two different platforms and if one has a great product for one of them it does not necessarily mean another product for another platform will be perfect as well. What you share here is just expectations mixed up with hopes. We'll see anyway. DynoPlex unlikely have history on BB market
    2) A forum is not the place to share a company's marketing policy But one of the reasons is communication between us and our users here and BB forums. We listen to people and their opinions are valuable for us.
    BTW Have you ever tried eOffice? If you comment upon it here you may get a license as well. It may be either negative or positive. But it should be based upon the applcation itself.

Quote Originally Posted by earthsfc
    So after much tinkering and support calls from dynoplex my friend and I finally figured out the faxing option in MasterDoc. First off her fax machine is a piece of @#$%. When she brought her phone over to my office it worked right away with my fax machine no problems what so ever. Needless to say my friend went out and bought a whole new fax machine LOL.
    Glad to hear it. Hopefully it'll do a good job for you.
    Last edited by danbra; 10-07-2007 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Automerged.
    Dynoplex Inc.

PIN/ID
    2060125F

Glad to hear it. Hopefully it'll do a good job for you.
    too bad my trial ran out. How come the eoffice suite with rogers is so old and masterdoc isnt included. I was on the phone with them today and they are still running version 3.1 or something. I was looking into seting up the premium service again. But Rogers has no idea what their doing so I said forget it. I mean not much of the editing and stuff is different but I like the new interface quite a bit. Not to mention the faxing and printing in masterdoc. Oh and by the way I have tried both beamberry to print and masterdoc to print and masterdoc worked a hell of a lot easier to print I just dont know if they have the same amount of printers availalbe as beamberry, but I am going to investigate a little more.

cheers

Re: DynoPlex increases functionality and decreases prices with our New Version of eOf

Yeah I need to try the faxing feature again. Wasn't working for me either, it would ring in but the connection would time out. I'm sure its the fax machine however.

So, here are the nicks of those five to post here who get MasterDoc keys: earthsfc, cizake, we-wei, adam0563, d8nnii. Thanks for your activity, guys.
    Five eOffice keys will be awarded on Friday. There's still time to win a key by posting here smth interesting
    Dynoplex Inc.

Hurray! Thanks!

Now I just need to think of something interesting to say that I haven't already said...

So, here are the nicks of those five to post here who get MasterDoc keys: earthsfc, cizake, we-wei, adam0563, d8nnii. Thanks for your activity, guys.
    Five eOffice keys will be awarded on Friday. There's still time to win a key by posting here smth interesting

PIN/ID
    Stack

Right have this software a spin today and here's what I found,
    The first time I loaded I tried to transfer an excel doc from my pc to my pearl using all formats and that failed. I thought maybe if I transfer through window explorer then open the doc but I got it on my phone and it would not open the doc. I tried this with 3 no. Excel files.
    I then removed it from both my pc and phone and installed it again. This time it told me to check if I had the latest software on my phone, I had just loaded it!!
    I know that I am not comparing like with like with the palm and the blackberry but I just find eoffice to hard to use. The sync on doc2go is a much easier operation. You just pick the doc and if you want it on the internal or memory card. And that's it.
    I would not class myself as stupid but just don't like the interface with sync in eoffice. It seems just too messy.

Don't give me a licence as ill never use it. Really want to be able to have and edit excel files on me phone but will wait to see what doc2go is like.

I tried it and it not for me

Vince1,

How about a phone talk and troubleshhoting? Just to make it work. I am not sure if I can address the issues you're describing right now as your post information is not enough for a technical advice.
    We support native files format but they cannot be opened as such on BB with eOffice applcations. They need to be converted.
    If you agree, drop me a PM with time and number I could call you or send it to den@dynoplex.com
    Dynoplex Inc.

PIN/ID
    Stack

Ill give it another shot tomorrow after work, but its only because you are just letting this die. Have to admire that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast