Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man anything that costs more than free is too expensive That's ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Re: DynoPlex increases functionality and decreases prices with our New Version of eOffice

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
    anything that costs more than free is too expensive
    That's what I'm saying! You spend so much on a Blackberry and monthly Data plan, they should design these things for no more than $free!

adam0563 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: DynoPlex increases functionality and decreases prices with our New Version of eOffice

How does that make any sense at all? So just because you pay for the phone and the ability to have data go to that phone every developer should make you a free program? The money that goes towards buying your phone and getting your internet on your phone doesn't matter to the developers of the program... They don't see a cent of that. Its pretty clear you have never tried to develop anything... Tons of time and tons of money goes into building these. Hundreds of hours are spent trying to get the program to work right, and that doesn't include advertising, trying to find out new features you need, customer support, bug fixes, etc. The free programs are those that little time was spent into making, won't have the support, will have significantly less upgrades, and will always be beat in terms of the better application by a program that requires a cost, because money is a very large motivator and makes the time spent into the work worth it. If you are completely against buying a program for the BB that's fine... Don't bother... But your BB might be lacking the functionality you need and there isn't going to be a free program that comes out magically and solves all of your problems. Even so, the developers deserve something for all of their work, and a pat on the back isn't going to feed their families. What it comes down to is if its not worth it to you, don't buy it.

earthsfc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2060125F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you just have to look at the BB as a mini computer. You have to pay for software on your home PC what makes a BB so different. However I like free apps but the ones I pay for are worth it for the use but mainly for the support.

Anybody else got their MasterDoc free license yet for being 1 of the first 5 posters? I know I'm extremely unpatient but I want to use it!

PIN/ID
    2060125F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    So I finally seen master doc in action in regards to printing. I must say I was impressed. That is a feature I could use everyday. I'm in tons of sales meetings and use my phone to assist me and being able to print wow what a treat

Have you gotten your free MasterDoc license yet? I've emailed a few times and no response, I'm thinking about calling. I'm extremely impatient

PIN/ID
    2060125F

No I havet received anything yet. But I'm patient and I have faith in Dynoplex.

cizake no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241C3C5B

heard nothing here...
    my Blog
    my Company

Florian SEROUSSI

Adwiv no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: DynoPlex increases functionality and decreases prices with our New Version of eOf

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn
    That's what I'm saying! You spend so much on a Blackberry and monthly Data plan, they should design these things for no more than $free!
    You have options

Carry a laptop with linux & open office + a voice-only phone

Everyone has the right to earn a living, and a also a right to earn more than they deserve

I e-mailed them and they told me to call to get it.

PIN/ID
    2060125F

The trial just ran out on my newer pearl I was considering adding the eoffice suite through Rogers again but I just dont want to deal with them. Dynoplex is great but Rogers has too many problems on their end. Hopefully I get one of those licenses for the suite. I going for drinks with a business colleage tonite and she said she would show me the faxing option. Needless to say Im pretty stoked.

I still haven't been contacted... danbra signed on 3 hours ago but is now offline. Not sure exactly what is going on. Trying to be patient.

PIN/ID
    2060125F

So last nite I was out with a friend and she was trying to show me the fax part of master doc but she kept having problems. Last I talked to her she was getting support from dynoplex. So hopefully she can show me this weekend.

I also tried to use the faxing option but had problems. I think it might be the fax machine though so I'll try a different fax machine when I get the chance.

danbra no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi guys,
    Thanks for your posts here. I will PM MasterDoc keys on Monday or Tuesday next week.
    Dynoplex Inc.
    Productivity for Blackberry

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast