Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ no prob, happy to be a broke-a** guinea pig. Now who's gonna ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

cab4564 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31905B5B

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ no prob, happy to be a broke-a** guinea pig. Now who's gonna dl the next piece? Haha

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3
    Lol, I see a lot of hate for an application I enjoy. There is an OTA. I am not sure why it is not revealed when it is bought. I had to contact customer service. They got me squared away.
    Someone mentioned the application locking up when you make an icon. It locks up when you capitalize the icon name. Like you cannot name an icon "Pedro," but you can name it "pedro." I hope they fix it with the other screens.
    I enjoyed this application after I set it to a convienence key. I made a few icons to start up my favorite programs. I was set. I did not mention the beauty, but that one is obvious.

To add a couple of points. The memory needed is large. I had 20 mb before the application, and it runs fine. There is no lag. I do suggest doing a battery pull once a day. Last point that you are buying an application, a theme and some tones. They all work in concert.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Thanks for the clarification, Zekial. I don't doubt that it looks good, its just not for me

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    I tried developing something similar (as have a lot of other developers), but it used to much memory and made the blackberry lag up quite frequently. I abandoned my project, and I've seen some reviews saying that this thing does about the same. Visually intensive apps for the Blackberry will always cause some slowness. They do look pretty cool, but as mentioned before, not very practical.
    - berrythemes . com -

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1
    i purchased the deep and it doesnt seem to be a memory hog. i've been running that theme for the past week now.
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Fondoo, can you post some screenshots of the other screens?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1
    theres screenshots of it on the website.
    http://www.dreamtheme.mobi/index.html

click deep and then details.
    Upgraded the BlackBerry Curve to BlackBerry Bold 12/1/08.

OK, but what about the message screen, menus, incoming call screen? Is it any good?
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

Nevermind - I just noticed you have a Bold which has way more memory than my Curve.

I have a Curve as well. As I said, I have no lag issues. This comes with a theme, but the LiveScreen is not a theme. It is an option of four screens. Some are animated; some are not. In these screens comes with default icons. I hide all mine. I created custom icons that launch my most used applications.

Clear as mud?

OK, I got ya. So there's no lag? Sorry for all the questions! I've had an animated theme (I know it's not the same thing, but it is visually intensive as someone else put it) and it slowed my curve down.

Right now I have 10 MB. I see no lag. I do think it eats a lot of memory so daily reboots are a must.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12