Sorry about the language. I got wind of a countdown app that was released by ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

don't bother downloading this app (countdown timer)

Advertisement

Sorry about the language. I got wind of a countdown app that was released by bnorthcubed.com. The app looked promising and actually looked appealing. The app downloaded on 8320/4.5.0.18 just fine and when I went to run it it came up just as good. Finally the test. I set the countdown time and I couldn't figure out what to do next. So I pressed every button and learned that the space bar changes the color of the numbers. I went to the website and seen a statement that there is an issue to where the app does not function on certain devices. They could not replicate the issue and believe it's an OS issue.

Ithought it's because I'm using a beta os. I read the thread for the app and realized it doesn't seam to be working on any device 4.2 or higher. I was wondering if this is true does anyone have this app running on their device.

I shouldn't have opened up with a title like this. The app looks promising but they need to release a product that works

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Sorry the company is www.northcubed.com and the app is OTA countdown timer
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

summerhowell no está en línea Stack level 3
    Your totally right, Zim. I downloaded this app on my 8120 (4.3) and it would only countdown certain times. I was very disappointed. I was going to write a not so good review on my blog, then decided against it cause it wasn't worth the time.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~