Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

During a recent device change I lost a program my wife and I both love ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Question Does anyone still have bbChecklist????

Advertisement

During a recent device change I lost a program my wife and I both love called bbchecklist. I have searched over and over and have been unable to locate a copy or the developer-Bryan Pursley who had a company called Berrylogic. It's not in JerryD's list either! The thread on here is closed and nobody seems to be able to reach him. Does ANYONE still have a copy they could get me or know where I would get it??? We both had a registered copy and lost many important things saved in list on this program and are unable to access them when it disappeared. My wife is almost in tears over the loss.

Please help if you can. . .

Sincerely,

Thbassman
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    here ya go

use this post if u dont know how to just load the cod files without the alx....

http://forums.pinstack.com/f23/how_to_recover_cod_files-99720/

also i am not sure what ver this is but i know its a beta one
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by brianjr1988; 04-14-2009 at 12:20 AM.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ok gonna try this and see. .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    just ask

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I wish-have been so covered up with house repairs and work-I did download evereything today. I plan on trying it first chance I get. Funny thing is as much as she wants this back, the 20+ people coming to see me recent remodeled house are a bigger priority since they will be coming this Sat(like 2 days from now). My time to enjoy has been slim to none and this is not something I want to attempt half awake!!

thks,

thb
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by briana1988 View Post
    did u ever try it?

Yes I did, but i took this file you gave me and followed some advice from a Mod, Azstar, and got it loaded back . . . .My wife was thrilled and so was I !!!

thanks again Azstar and briana1988!!

thbassman
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Please note that this software requires a registration code so unless you have used the app before and have a code for it then downloading the .cod will do you no good. Also note that asking for reg codes for apps you did not purchase is illegal and not permitted on the forums.

I gave thbassman these instructions for editing an .alx file so he was able to create an .alx for that app and use the DM to load it onto his berry. This also prevents the DM from removing the .cod if you just use the javaloader to load the .cod file onto your BB. I learned these instructions in this thread but the images that went with the description are gone so it's hard to follow. That's why I re-wrote them for him.

To start, make a copy of any alx file you have and save it some place easy to find like your desktop. Then open Notepad on your computer, click File/Open, change file types to "all" and then find and open the copy of the .alx Next edit the sections in red to match your application. The first two just change to your app name. The 3rd red item, the name of the .cod file, must exactly match the name of the file you will be pairing this with. Then edit the items/lines in blue to match the description of the app, but basically put in what you want. Then click "save as" change file type to all and change the name to match your application.alx and save. Then just put your newly edited ,alx in a folder with your .cod file for your app and use the DM to load it onto your BB.

<loader version="1.0">
    <application id="Crossbar">
    <name>
    Crossbar Theme
    </name>
    <description>
    A great theme bought from Bplay!
    </description>
    <version>1.0</version>
    <vendor>
    Research In Motion
    </vendor>
    <copyright>
    The smart person who created it.
    </copyright>
    <fileset Java="1.0">
    <files>
    com_plazmic_theme_Crossbar_curve.cod
    </files>
    </fileset>
    </application>
    </loader>
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Please note that this software requires a registration code so unless you have used the app before and have a code for it then downloading the .cod will do you no good. Also note that asking for reg codes for apps you did not purchase is illegal and not permitted on the forums.

I gave thbassman these instructions for editing an .alx file so he was able to create an .alx for that app and use the DM to load it onto his berry. This also prevents the DM from removing the .cod if you just use the javaloader to load the .cod file onto your BB. I learned these instructions in this thread but the images that went with the description are gone so it's hard to follow. That's why I re-wrote them for him.

To start, make a copy of any alx file you have and save it some place easy to find like your desktop. Then open Notepad on your computer, click File/Open, change file types to "all" and then find and open the copy of the .alx Next edit the sections in red to match your application. The first two just change to your app name. The 3rd red item, the name of the .cod file, must exactly match the name of the file you will be pairing this with. Then edit the items/lines in blue to match the description of the app, but basically put in what you want. Then click "save as" change file type to all and change the name to match your application.alx and save. Then just put your newly edited ,alx in a folder with your .cod file for your app and use the DM to load it onto your BB.

<loader version="1.0">
    <application id="Crossbar">
    <name>
    Crossbar Theme
    </name>
    <description>
    A great theme bought from Bplay!
    </description>
    <version>1.0</version>
    <vendor>
    Research In Motion
    </vendor>
    <copyright>
    The smart person who created it.
    </copyright>
    <fileset Java="1.0">
    <files>
    com_plazmic_theme_Crossbar_curve.cod
    </files>
    </fileset>
    </application>
    </loader>

Thanks so much Azstar!!!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    just ask
    good to see u did read this and proly got the app working

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Yes I did, which is why I "trusted" you both and will once again say thanks!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    just ask
    thanks , and ya didnt take me to long to look for the app, but cant find any other versions which is stupid but meh what can u do, have u an your wife had any probs with that version i posted?

RLC44 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does anyone know how to edit the file so I can use it on a different device? I have the reg code for it, but need to edit it some way for it to match up with a different PIN number.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    no u cant edit the cod/program u can change your bb pin but ya that is stupid to do if u ask me inless u really have to

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by briana1988 View Post
    thanks , and ya didnt take me to long to look for the app, but cant find any other versions which is stupid but meh what can u do, have u an your wife had any probs with that version i posted?

Ok not @ first but then we both had to switch devices and are back to being stuck . . it must be fixable. . .maybe editing the pin like you mentioned above????

If you have time PM me your pin and i will add you to my bbm n we can maybe fix this????
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Ok not @ first but then we both had to switch devices and are back to being stuck . . it must be fixable. . .maybe editing the pin like you mentioned above????

If you have time PM me your pin and i will add you to my bbm n we can maybe fix this????
    If that was 2 me pin is in my profile an above post count....but I can check a few things when I get home cuz not at home....
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast