I am wondering about the registration and activation process for this software. Do they issue ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jlatessa no está en línea Stack level 2

Documents To Go: PREMIUM Edition

Advertisement

I am wondering about the registration and activation process for this software.

Do they issue you a registration number and serial key that is always good for a particular PIN number? Or do they generate a serial that is only good for a specific time period?

As a person who is CONSTANTLY screwing around with the Berry, with different OS's and so forth, I need to know this before I buy Docs To Go Premium.

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Personally I think there has to be a better cheaper alternative? Seems pricey?

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    That is a good question. I searched the dataviz site to try to find a answer but didn't really find the answer. But you could always shoot them a email and ask. I did notice that there is a option to change your device at the bottom of their site. And I would be inclined to assume that for 70 bucks if you just changed your OS on the same device your product key would still be good. The pin and esn will still be the same. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

acascio05 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3041792e
    well if u find anything out i need to know im watchin this thread

davidbecker303 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I bought the Palm version of Docs to Go from DataViz a while back and got a permanent registration key that still worked if I uninstalled/reinstalled...i.e., it was good with the downloaded package any time. Can't say for sure that the same policy holds for BB version but there's a good chance it does. You could go to http://www.dataviz.com and ask them.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    What's the real difference?

I've read an easy alternative to upgrading.

Create a file on your PC, transfer it, rename it to Template.doc or whatever.

This way you can create and edit files from your BB without having to pay for the upgrade.

Remember, don't save over the file, instead save as so you can keep the template file for the future.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

richiespeed4 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question help needed.

hey, i was wondering if anyone knew if u culd use a registration doce more than once ?
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 06-16-2009 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Removed request for activation code/illegal