So I've recently upgraded to 4.5.0.46, and for the most part loving it. I installed ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Bolomite no está en línea Stack level 2

Documents to Go

Advertisement

So I've recently upgraded to 4.5.0.46, and for the most part loving it. I installed Documents to Go, as it was something I had missed from my Palm days. I had DTG check for updates, and it found one which installed Sheets to Go (the Excel program). The problem I have now is that whenever I try to add a new app to my berry, the App Loader wants to delete Sheets to Go saying that it is an unrecognized module. Anyone have an idea of whats going on?

Thanks in advance

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I get that to, so I download the apps I need OTA to dodge DM from removing the sheets to go modules. If some one do have a way around this please post. Thanks!

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm not an expert but it sounds like there must be a compatibility issue.
    Holler at me if you need some fresh ringtones.

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3
    When you got the free upgrade (either free or Premium) OTA, there are two different sets of cod files exist. The one in your computer installation folder is the older version (1.00.XX) and your phone has the newer version (1.002.016). And the DocumentsToGo.xml in the installation folder is also only for the older version (no Sheet*.cod are listed in the xml file.)

Therefore, whenever you sync your phone with your computer, your computer will look for any differences between the installation and your phone. Based on the XML file in your installation folder, the computer will consider any Sheet*.cod files are unrecognizable and remove them accordingly. On the other hand, since the Word and Slide files on your computer are older than the one in your phone, they will also be downgraded as well.

what you need to do to stop your computer remove and downgrade Doc2go, you need to update the files in your installation folder as well. You can use JL_Cmder or other tool to "read" out the cod files from your phone and place them into your java folder (overwrite the old files). Then replace the DocumentsToGo.xml with the attached one. Since I am not sure whether I could put out the read out cod files I have here, I only attached the xml. You can take a look at the xml file and find out which cod files you need to read out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

bcpstack no está en línea Stack level 1
    Here is the solution direct from the dataviz knowledge base:

http://support.dataviz.com/support.s...14193&pid=2000

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3
    just delete your documenttogo.xml

joe robot no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by penpower View Post
    just delete your documenttogo.xml
    Thanks penpower! Worked like a charm.