hey guys/gals, i've got a question for those of you with devices that have an ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

docs2go folder icon

Advertisement

hey guys/gals, i've got a question for those of you with devices that have an official version of 4.5os.

i've had a problem since the early 4.5os that the docs2go folder icon that appears in the L theme is missing when you use any other theme. i generally use the today+ theme and would love to have the icon so i can save some space on my screen.

any ideas? do i have to put back that huge medialoader cod and even if i do, will the docs2go icon be there?

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I think it's just because the other themes that you use are for the older os and thus dont support folders / DocsToGo folder

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    the today+ theme doesnt seem to like 4.5 much. i dont have a curve but on my pearl, all the icons reset after a battery pull. its also the only theme ive tried that doesnt put docstogo in its own folder.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I'd highly recommend not using the Today+ with 4.5.x.x OS. I had nothing but problems with it. I switched to the L theme that came with 4.5 and all is well again.

Looks like 4.5 might not be backward compatible with certain themes.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    it seems to disapear when you activate the app. I had the folder then once activated the app the folder was gone and word,excel,pp was on the main screen so i created a folder for apps in general and put them in there.

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    I'd highly recommend not using the Today+ with 4.5.x.x OS. I had nothing but problems with it. I switched to the L theme that came with 4.5 and all is well again.

Looks like 4.5 might not be backward compatible with certain themes.

today+ works fine for me through many iterations of beta 4.5. the only problem, if you can call it a real problem is this docs2go folder thing. thanks for the replies