Hi, everyone. I have read tons of posts related to MemoryUp (BlackBerry Memory Booster) on ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

robert_lee no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Discount Coupon for latest MemoryUp v2.5 - BlackBerry Memory Booster

Advertisement

Hi, everyone. I have read tons of posts related to MemoryUp (BlackBerry Memory Booster) on PinStack. Lately the company has released a new version 2.5. I have ordered and tried on my BB pearl. It works well and has also fixed my BB crashes for several times.

If you guys are planning to take a try, you may want to order the full version. (Some of hidden functions are locked in the trial version.) I'd love to introduce a coupon code for you: GAT08PS. The regular price of MU is USD 14.99. And the coupon can save you 30% off. The order page is at http://emobistudio.com/memoryup_bb.html

Have fun to boost your BB up!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    that's awesome thanks for the post. i'm sure other stackers would like to know this
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

robert_lee no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up One other thing

BTW, the coupon may be only effective for less than 1 month. So you should catch your time.

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Its an awesome program and it works well, if i flip it on every three days, i get about 600 000 to 800 000 bytes back...