Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've had my storm for about 3 months and found that trying to type and ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I've had my storm for about 3 months and found that trying to type and work on something or take care of the kids it is hard to keep the screen the direction I want it all the time. My best friend sent stoptilt to me and i'm liking it so far. I really like I can stop one screen and not another. I can get my screens preset to lock or not. That is nice. So far I give it a thumbs up. ~~Ethan
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up Stop Tilt v1.0 released!

Hi All,
    Developing on the feedback of pvt beta team we are glad to release an updated version 1.0 of Stop Tilt.

Also, with this the product is now open to public to try their hands on. It is a first of its kind app and we hope to continue further development on this and many other innovative apps.

Pvt beta users - Thank you for all your efforts. Please PM me your device PINs so that I can send you a free complimentary copy (my note of thanks ) I hope to have you guys on-board our next app pretty soon.

For Everyone - StopTilt is available at a deep-discounted price till May 18th! Try it, Buy it!

Regards,
    Ani.

ani

Arrow New version 2.0 of StopTilt released.

Dear All,
    The most-awaited most-asked-for feature in StopTilt is now here - the ability to persist settings across device resets!

You can install the latest StopTilt version 2.0 from our website www.getempower.com or from any online store powered by MobiHand.

And here is a double whammy! To celebrate this occasion (feat!) we have extended the promotional pricing till this weekend, May 22nd.

Best,
    Ani.

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    If there is still room for beta testers, I'd love to give this application a go!

:-D

hust no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3096DC78
    If still looking I will try too!

ani
    hust, boxaberry - the app is now out of beta and has already been released. I will look forward to having you in the team when we do a beta of our next upcoming app.

To know more about this app and other apps we are working on - you may want to check out our website.

Best,
    Ani.

iPhoneKILLER no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would love to try this app. I'm still running the original os and the settings for the rotation are horrible....thanks

MichaelH no está en línea Stack level 2

Sign me up

I know I'm late but you can sign me up to.

MichaelH no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a Storm and have been trying to upload a full length movie to my phone I am able to uplaod music video using the same format so I know the format is correct, and. Is there a way to upload a 2 hour movie on the storm.

ani

Arrow Stop Tilt v2.1.2 released!

Dear All,
    StopTilt has a new upgrade. The latest release implements persistence across device power-down. This was an outstanding issue as reported in the posts above and has now been fixed.

So now, StopTilt not only saves settings across device reset but also across device power down.

Please upgrade your copies to StopTilt v2.1.2 from www.getempower.com or ota at www.getempower.com/ota

Best,
    Ani.

ShimmyShine no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2436DAB7
    I would love to give this a test drive! Tired of not being able to text in bed :P.

Thanks,

Shimmy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12