Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

last week i upgrade bolt to version 1.7, and it just wouldn't work. had to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3

did Bolt Browser 1.7 work for you?

Advertisement

last week i upgrade bolt to version 1.7, and it just wouldn't work.

had to downgrade to v1.5.

anyone else have this problem?

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    1.7 works for me on my 9700.

When you say it doesn't work, do you mean that the browser never opened or connected?

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3
    the first time I loaded it, there was a notice said that it couldn't connect. but then I couldn't get into the option menu. after a battery pull I tired it again. this time the start screen txt and url fields were so small I couldn't do anything.

very bizzar

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    When you installed 1.7, did you uninstall the previous version first, or did you install 1.7 over 1.5?

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    did not work for me. i rebooted after downloding it. every time i ran it, it would reboot my phone. after this happened 4 times, i just uninstalled it. the version prior to that did the same thing.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    It worked fine for me on my 9000, just installed over the top of 1.5. I am not using the blackberry plugin though. Worked traight away

dtour77 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm having 2 issues. It's not working properly on my 8330. It loads only the title of the article I want to read. If I'm looking at a pic on Twitterpic or any other site from Twitter, it is a lost cause. Once the link loads, it is either blank or has the name of the picture only. It is getting very frustrating. V1.5 gave me no issues.

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Works pretty good for me. I have noticed that 1.7 is a bit slower than 1.5 and at times I go to log in a site and it freezes at please wait when I click log in. Never had that issue with 1.5

Daverk no está en línea Stack level 1
    Bookmarks corrupted and had to delete and reinstall. Never had that issue before with previous versions.
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/2548; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

Another thing the bolt 1.7 drains me and my wifes battery very very fast. In less than an hour I went from 100 to 85.

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask via
    1.7 any more touch friendly than prior version have been?
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/pkcable

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

dtour77 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dtour77 View Post
    I'm having 2 issues. It's not working properly on my 8330. It loads only the title of the article I want to read. If I'm looking at a pic on Twitterpic or any other site from Twitter, it is a lost cause. Once the link loads, it is either blank or has the name of the picture only. It is getting very frustrating. V1.5 gave me no issues.
    ////////ok, so I kept getting the prompt that v1.7 was available, so I dLoaded it again and chose to over-write the file. Rebooted and everything seems fine, however just like about, I did lose a couple favorites I. Had stored.....

Anybody have a direct link to 1.62, the one before 1.7 was released. I gave up on 1.7 and I'm using opera mini which sucks for me. Never works right. I miss having sprint now because opera always worked then. And now on att it blows. But yet on my wifes bold its perfect and bolt also. Urgh!!!!

talon75 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I installed 1.7 too many times to count, even did a wipe/reload of the whole phone. Went back to 1.62...
    Send me a message and I will send you the link

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Been using 1.7 for a while, I notice it sometimes has problems refreshing the screen, plus I think it is very sensitive to memory. So I think it is importsnt to make sure you clear the memory if it is having problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast