Hi, I'm lazy and don't wanna hunt down the little buttons on my new 8320 ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

mikegelf no está en línea Stack level 2

Dialer Keypad Program

Advertisement

Hi,

I'm lazy and don't wanna hunt down the little buttons on my new 8320 to dial a phone number. Is there a program out there that loads up a graphical touchtone keypad and acts like a dialer..? Where you scroll through the telephone button pics and just punch in the one you wanna hit..? i'm surprised this kinda program isn't built into the BB interface already.

Mike

[IFC]Area51 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Dialer Keypad Program

Why when it's built into the keypad. I get what you're saying though but i think a better idea is to create a keypad that tells you what represents what from qwerty.

shotwell no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)

Similar question here: I often call my voicemail system, which asks me to type in the first 4 letters of someone's name. But it is expecting telephone-style number (a, b, or c = 1, d, e, or f = 2, and so on). Is there a way to get the Blackberry to show this?

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

On the Pearl, simply hold down the shift key and enter the letter you want to dial. I believe it only works in Multi-tap mode (again, I'm on a Paerl), but the letters will appear, mixed in with the numbers, (such as 1-800-GOOG411 and your phone will dial correctly.

Is that what you're looking for?