I currently have 2 calendars on my Pearl (I tried installing Facebook, deleted it & ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Delete calendar?

Advertisement

I currently have 2 calendars on my Pearl (I tried installing Facebook, deleted it & now want rid of the calendar) but I can't figure out how to delete the calendar to just leave my personal one. If I go to options it lists the 2 and only general options. If I click on 1 of the calendars I can change the color, etc. but still not get rid of it. There are no entries for the Facebook calendar on my BB. Anyone know how to delete it?

Thanks!

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Not sure if you can delete them. They come with your email address. I have four quit a pain.

but I deleted the program associated with the calendar and there are no appointments scheduled on it, so there is no need to have it

there has to be a way to get rid of them - not logical to keep it unnecessarily - take up memory and space

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Go to Options > Advanced Options > Services Books and look for the Facebook 'CICAL' and delete it through there.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

THANK YOU!

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Not a problem.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    Go to Options > Advanced Options > Services Books and look for the Facebook 'CICAL' and delete it through there.
    What about the ones associated with email address. I have four email and four calenders, but only need one.

maybe try the same thing - only look at the service books for your email addresses with CICAL after it

I think that means calendar from MStrawder's post

PIN/ID
    Ask
    These can be removed through the email setup screen on your BIS account. You can go to Manage Internet Email, usually in your Setup folder on an 8900 and remove the accounts through here and then click Re-send service books. Should remove the email accounts and calendars. You can delete the calendars individually the same way as the other poster did for Facebook, but I'm almost certain they will be pushed back to you.
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    These can be removed through the email setup screen on your BIS account. You can go to Manage Internet Email, usually in your Setup folder on an 8900 and remove the accounts through here and then click Re-send service books. Should remove the email accounts and calendars. You can delete the calendars individually the same way as the other poster did for Facebook, but I'm almost certain they will be pushed back to you.
    Haven't tried it yet. I only want to delete the extra calenders and not the email accounts. Will try through service books, but it properly will get push back.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    MStrawder is correct. If you simply delete the service book entries (CICAL) for the calendars, they will re-appear when service books are pushed to your device.

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Thanks for the advice