Anybody else playing the new Magmic game Deblocked? I'm stuck on a level called "Friendly ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

squished18 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Deblocked

Advertisement

Anybody else playing the new Magmic game Deblocked? I'm stuck on a level called "Friendly Fire" and wondering if anybody has had any luck with it.

Cheers,
    squished18

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

mscoverson no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    205c38e5
    Yes...anyone who has completed Friendly Fire please post tips for that level.

Thanks

ENY428 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: Deblocked

I've had no luck with this game. Couldn't even pass the first stage. LOL.

squished18 no está en línea Stack level 3

I've since deleted the game, as I couldn't get past "Friendly Fire".

Kristan221 no está en línea Stack level 1

I know this is late but I just got this game on the pearl and Im stuck at "friendly fire" Ive tried everything and NOTHING works. Ive seen the rabbit but I cant use him and I only used the bird once then he went away. HELP me please. Oh and I tried using every bottom to the phone what do I do?

Triggerfish no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Deblocked

Quote Originally Posted by squished18
    Anybody else playing the new Magmic game Deblocked? I'm stuck on a level called "Friendly Fire" and wondering if anybody has had any luck with it.

Cheers,
    squished18
    Hi there,

I've just completed Friendly Fire. It took me a few goes. I tried using the rabbit thing early on and after a few attempts it resulted in about 9 of the central blocks all clearing in one go. Have a play with chucking in a couple of reds or yellows first and then using the rabbit to kick one of the lines along - it lined up a few blocks. That left me with a collection of blocks left on the board, but just one block high and with spaces down the sides. I then just needed to juggle things very carefully so that I got my tally of cleared blocks up to 40 sets which is the target to complete the level. Only just made it in the time allowed and at times looked like I was going to run out of space, but got through.

If anyone can help me with "Flower On High" that would be great. I think I must be having a mental block cos I can't see how to get up to the top block... Figuring it might be to do with building a tower of the black blocks, one either side, and interspersing them with coloured blocks to stop them clearing when they get high enough, but it's doing my head in :-)

sunsetteangell no está en línea Stack level 1
    on the pearl i am stuck on level hidden trouble ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone asked what buttons to push 1 (one) is for the bird ... eliminater, 7 (seven) is for the rabbit .. kick/slide...