is there an online PIM that wireless syncs contacts, calendar, etc? i know google sync ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne

data syncing

Advertisement

is there an online PIM that wireless syncs contacts, calendar, etc?

i know google sync does calendar, but how about an all in one, or even individual wireless syncs for calendar, contacts, etc?

i often travel and lose access to the computer i use for syncing with bb dm. i wanted another solution if anyone had one to offer. im on bis or this wouldnt be an issue, i realize.

thanks.

nuttertmf no está en línea Stack level 1
    Remember the milk has a sync app for the blackberry for your tasks, its not free though. I think google has plans to add contacts to sync since the android phone came out.

I use remember the milk and it integrates into google calendar as well. I LOVE it. Its a simple straight forward interface, too bad it isn't free. Think it is only like $25 a year.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttertmf View Post
    Remember the milk has a sync app for the blackberry for your tasks, its not free though. I think google has plans to add contacts to sync since the android phone came out.

I use remember the milk and it integrates into google calendar as well. I LOVE it. Its a simple straight forward interface, too bad it isn't free. Think it is only like $25 a year.
    thanks for the post. also, i see you have just 1 post on pinstack. im not a mod or anything, but welcome and thanks for joining the best blackberry site ever!!