I found a really good (aka free) Bible application that is compatible with curve from ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5

Curve Friendly Bible Application

Advertisement

I found a really good (aka free) Bible application that is compatible with curve from Handango. It looks better than most and is in the King James version. I'm still looking for a good (aka free) NIV app if anyone has seen that translation.

This looks to be compatible with most of the other models as well. You will probably have to register to get it (I did).

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...oductId=202560

Here's a screenshot, it's not from a curve, but it's close to what it looks like:

Last edited by aflansburg; 05-13-2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: added info on registration

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    I found that app too for my Pearl... I think you'd have to pay for NIV, NASB, of NKJV. Can't find a free one that I know of. Search for Beiks Bible Name Dictionary, thats another cool app and last time I checked its free on Handango as well.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    Yeah I saw that, do you know if they have any translations that run the Greek, Aramaic, and Hebrew side by side with the English translation? Maybe we should develop a free NIV. I don't think it's copyright.